Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone watched the movie "Cuck" or ">TFW No Gf" ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I want to watch it but dont know any site that streams it.
Pls help a moviecel out

It's utter shit dont waste your time

Download from torrent like 1337x.to

who cares.most guys in that doc were fakecels or tallfags who can easily get a girl.even one of them got a gf by the end.I also heard the director hooked up with one of the guys(not sure if it's true but yeah).

never watched cuck so no idea if the movie is any good.probably isn't.

Last edited:
who cares.most guys in that doc were fakecels or tallfags who can easily get a girl.even one of them got a gf by the end.I also heard the director hooked up with one of the guys(not sure if it's true but yeah).

> movie made by a foid
> movie named cuck
Lol

Pirate bay proxy.

I watched "Cuck" when it was available for free streaming, but now the link expired and I can't find it anymore. It's about the sad story of a tradcuck incel who fails to improve his life, it wasn't bad but not a masterpiece neither. Obviously i remember a lot of comments that said the movie was bad just because it "emphatyzes too much with the bad incel main character :soy: "
I watched also "tfw not virgin" when it was posted on Youtube but it sucked, it was a boring sort of documentary about 4chan fags. Nothing to do with incels.

I’ve seen cuck

I watched "Cuck" when it was available for free streaming, but now the link expired and I can't find it anymore. It's about the sad story of a tradcuck incel who fails to improve his life, it wasn't bad but not a masterpiece neither. Obviously i remember a lot of comments that said the movie was bad just because it "emphatyzes too much with the bad incel main character :soy: "
I watched also "tfw not virgin" when it was posted on Youtube but it sucked, it was a boring sort of documentary about 4chan fags. Nothing to do with incels.
4chan nowadays is more like a normie ground than anything