Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone who rotted for many years turn their life around?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've been rotting for so long it's the only way of life I know. But that's not even the big problem, I rotted through my best years, my youth. There's people my age or even younger who are far into their careers. Most people from my highschool are all over the world, in developed countries, leading departments in banks and multinationals. Meanwhile all I have is failure, one worse than the other. Dropping out, alcoholism, returning to my shithole country, getting shit meme degrees not worth a damn. These are just some of my failures.

Even if I magically got over all my mental issues, which are crippling and quite honestly I don't know if I'll ever get past them cause they're just too many and too severe, even if I got over them I'd still be a grown ass man with the life experience and CV of a child. No career, no money, living with my parents, no skills, with degrees so shitty in comparison to the people I was in highschool with that I don't even consider them degrees, just a waste of years of my life. Shitty degrees in shitty useless bullshit fields from a shitty uni in a shitty country. Basically it's like I was in a coma for 10 years. I have nothing going for me.

I was given 3 major opportunities by my parents to turn my life around after dropping out and neeting for 2 years. I failed all 3 and my brain just couldn't adjust.

usually they turn into skeletons man

I've been rotting for so long it's the only way of life I know. But that's not even the big problem, I rotted through my best years, my youth. There's people my age or even younger who are far into their careers. Most people from my highschool are all over the world, in developed countries, leading departments in banks and multinationals. Meanwhile all I have is failure, one worse than the other. Dropping out, alcoholism, returning to my shithole country, getting shit meme degrees not worth a damn. These are just some of my failures.

Even if I magically got over all my mental issues, which are crippling and quite honestly I don't know if I'll ever get past them cause they're just too many and too severe, even if I got over them I'd still be a grown ass man with the life experience and CV of a child. No career, no money, living with my parents, no skills, with degrees so shitty in comparison to the people I was in highschool with that I don't even consider them degrees, just a waste of years of my life. Shitty degrees in shitty useless bullshit fields from a shitty uni in a shitty country. Basically it's like I was in a coma for 10 years. I have nothing going for me.

It’s sad because I know in 5 years I’ll be like you probably...

It’s sad because I know in 5 years I’ll be like you probably...
That's why I urge you to turn your life around. Believe me man, I was like you. I was in highschool horribly, horribly depressed. Thinking about death daily and asking the universe to just kill me (even though I'm an atheist), that kind of shit.

I thought life couldn't get much worse. I mean, I always knew that when you think it can't get worse, that's when it gets much worse. But I had no idea how bad it could get.

So please listen to me: work hard on your studies/career/yourself. It doesn't matter if you think it's useless, it doesn't matter if you don't see any results for years and years. Just do the work, otherwise you'll end up a useless piece of shit with no hope whatsoever, no future whatsoever. I can't even pity myself cause I did it to myself, it's all self-inflicted, so really I'm the kind of being everybody despises, a truly useless piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. So please invest in yourself even if you think it's not going anywhere and it's futile. P.S: Never ever drink.
I was given 3 major opportunities by my parents to turn my life around after dropping out and neeting for 2 years. I failed all 3 and my brain just couldn't adjust.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can find some happiness though, if you're in a good country maybe you can neetbux, or at least live simply and support yourself on a part-time job. That can be a tolerable existence maybe, after your parents can't support you anymore.

I managed to go from 14 years NEET, to a deadend minimum wage job getting treated like crap and disrespected daily. I'm on the nightshift for a bit more money but still can't really afford to move out of my parents.

I could be let go any day, I might lose my head and get violent I fear also. Especially at this one older guy at work who met his wife at 14, he keeps goading me and making bullshit remarks including that I must be a fag for not having a girlfriend or be married.
:reeeeee:
I was happier rotting, life just goes from shit to shitter.

No turn around for your face.

Sort of I like worked at a clothing store before I joined here and I had like cystic acne and like wasted time being bluepilled and spent most of my time watching pranks and thinking of public suicide because my social life/abilities going down at crazy levels because of my acne and rejection from other people so I was very sad for 2 1/2 years even left community college. I made a decision to never reveal my lack of social experiences in real life and I went back to college and got my associates

I managed to go from 14 years NEET, to a deadend minimum wage job getting treated like crap and disrespected daily. I'm on the nightshift for a bit more money but still can't really afford to move out of my parents.
>14 years of neeting
>still lives with parents
Wait, how old are you?

Can you resuscitate a rotting corpse?

Not that I know of

I could be let go any day, I might lose my head and get violent I fear also. Especially at this one older guy at work who met his wife at 14, he keeps goading me and making bullshit remarks including that I must be a fag for not having a girlfriend or be married.
:reeeeee:
I was happier rotting, life just goes from shit to shitter.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that bro. That's what I fear too, that's exactly my future. I'll get some shit job, making shit money not even enough to live on my own. Probably will have to deal with normies all day long. God damn the future's bleak.
Sort of I like worked at a clothing store before I joined here and I had like cystic acne and like wasted time being bluepilled and spent most of my time watching pranks and thinking of public suicide because my social life/abilities going down at crazy levels because of my acne and rejection from other people so I was very sad for 2 1/2 years even left community college. I made a decision to never reveal my lack of social experiences in real life and I went back to college and got my associates
Good job bro, work on yourself.

What's ur age

That's why I urge you to turn your life around. Believe me man, I was like you. I was in highschool horribly, horribly depressed. Thinking about death daily and asking the universe to just kill me (even though I'm an atheist), that kind of shit.

I thought life couldn't get much worse. I mean, I always knew that when you think it can't get worse, that's when it gets much worse. But I had no idea how bad it could get.

So please listen to me: work hard on your studies/career/yourself. It doesn't matter if you think it's useless, it doesn't matter if you don't see any results for years and years. Just do the work, otherwise you'll end up a useless piece of shit with no hope whatsoever, no future whatsoever. I can't even pity myself cause I did it to myself, it's all self-inflicted, so really I'm the kind of being everybody despises, a truly useless piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. So please invest in yourself even if you think it's not going anywhere and it's futile. P.S: Never ever drink.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can find some happiness though, if you're in a good country maybe you can neetbux, or at least live simply and support yourself on a part-time job. That can be a tolerable existence maybe, after your parents can't support you anymore.

I’m 5’3 it’s over, and already picked useless courses in high school lmao. But I’m gymmaxing and I’m gonna learn how to fight hopefully

Especially at this one older guy at work who met his wife at 14, he keeps goading me and making bullshit remarks including that I must be a fag for not having a girlfriend or be married.
I hate people that do that, they just cant mind their own fucking business.

Yes, it happens, but on forums like these, no it doesn't. They are poison, I hate to say it