Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did Foid Teachers try to destroy your future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
one told me to make a video then 1 day before the deadline she changed it to a presentation in powerpoint

i was the only one who got 10/20 points and got sent to her cuck husband who was the princpal for questioning her education methods

Also our class educator was a feminist that tried to tell everyone that i'm suicidal (but i was not) to probably get me locked up in an asylum

Didn't have any problems with male teachers (besides the cuck principal)

yeah a disgusting old femoid made me sit by myself and then told my parents that i was a loner and didnt have any friends, she hated me for no reason at all, i guess i was ugly enough to get picked on by her

No. But I hated them, and they hated me.

yeah a disgusting old femoid made me sit by myself and then told my parents that i was a loner and didnt have any friends, she hated me for no reason at all, i guess i was ugly enough to get picked on by her
same here also i had a group of future-cels i chatted with but they tried to separate me from them and tell everyone that i'm a loner and antisocial

Foid teachers enabled my bullies and punished me for standing up for myself, I hold nothing but contempt for them.

yes.
we have upper and lower education paths here in germanistan.
depending on how well you do in your first 4 years of school you enter one of them.
but my foid teacher insisted i was not fit for upper education, despite me having good enough grades.
ultimately the decision was in the hands of my parents, so logically i went to the better one.

fucking foids trying to ruin the future of 10 year olds. burn them all.

but I was also severely bullied by foid teachers afterwards, e.g. throwing my shit off my desk and making me pick it up again,
giving me F's because I didn't pay attention to a single question, etc.
it's over if you have a shit face.

naturally i started skipping classes at some point. i passed all the official exams, so they couldnt do shit.

Yes, they have surely hurt my chances, with only a few exceptions.

I discovered to be well versed in scientific subjects only during university, which was quite a surprise for me. My previous education has been a swing between a bad mark and a humiliation. I will never forgive them.

Forgot to add that if femoids smelled like cigarettes they wouldn't get in trouble but as soon as a guy was caught then he'd get his parents called in

didn't smoke myself but that was unfair af (tbh maybe not because foids would die from cancer faster)

No woman shall have authority over any male.

t. God.

One post wall foid absolutely hated me, she could tell i wasn't a cuck and boy did i make her blood boil standing up for myself.

I was made fun of by three teachers for being skinny since I have crohns.

It would be an understatement to call most of my foid teacher’s bitches, however only a male teacher actively tried to ruin my future, it didn’t really matter in the end anyway

yes all the time, i grew up in toronto during the early 2000s so i experience many men hating teachers, some of my teachers would say at the beginning or end of the class everyday how all boys are future rapist and criminals and need to be monitored 24/7. she still has her job lol woman can do anything or say thing in my city, im just a cockroach, trying to survive hoping i can make it outside the west before the rest of the world is polluted fully. just imagine any horrible racist sexist thing you can think of, a woman has said that and worse in a toronto school and nothing happen. guys would get detention if her husband forgot to clean the dishes no joke. i wish i had cellphones/video recorder back than cause honestly someone has to see all these crazies feminist.

I had a cunt female teacher back in elementary school,she always blamed me for incidents that happened in the class. Yes,I was combative kid though,but she used to pick on me on purpose. for this reason my handwriting is sucks even though I graduated from the high school. My reading skills are good though,but it was as a result of my own effort.

Foid AP biology teacher forced me to be in a group with 5 gigachads who hated me. She once laughed at one of them spilling a bottle of e coli on himself kek.
No woman shall have authority over any male.

t. God.
Except when it's a punishment for being heathens

t. God

of course they do, they always pick their favorites, seen it too many times

No. My foid trachers were mostly nice to me ngl

Mostly I'd say they disliked me.Foids are incapable of teaching,because they can't connect with the students.
The few male teachers I had,that weren't 60,were really cool and everyone liked them.

Yes I have been treated like shit by female teachers my whole life, while they treat attractive students and females with respect. There has only been one female teacher who didn't hate me and that was because she thought I was retarded. One teacher in primary school took my shoes and put them in the cupboard where I was not allowed. She then said that I'd lost them and made me walk around in socks all day, and only finally took them out at the end when she "found them". Fortunately, the best case scenario happened only a couple of months after and she was kicked in the face by a horse (probably trying to fuck it) and she was permanently disfigured so that was lifefuel. I never actually ended up seeing her after she was kicked because I had left the school by then, but she had plastic surgery which only helped her mildly, apparently.

Foid teachers in hs were the only ones who never lesson planned. Their classes were just them rambling about their husband and kids for the entire class. Could've picked a junkie off the street as a teacher and got a better quality education tbh. Never had this problem with male teachers.

They always put me with the low IQ kids.

one told me to make a video then 1 day before the deadline she changed it to a presentation in powerpoint

i was the only one who got 10/20 points and got sent to her cuck husband who was the princpal for questioning her education methods

Also our class educator was a feminist that tried to tell everyone that i'm suicidal (but i was not) to probably get me locked up in an asylum

Didn't have any problems with male teachers (besides the cuck principal)
One of my teachers accused me of cheating on a final exam and I had to explain to the principal why that wasn't the case. Worthless cunt.