Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did kointo die or something?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
@Kointo used to be online 24/7, did he change his nick or did he sui or some shit?

He now posts with alts. One is Otaku_Warrior_K or something iirc.

Jockcel said:
He now posts with alts. One is Otaku_Warrior_K or something iirc.

Why has he given up on his main account?

/pol/cel said:
Why has he given up on his main account?

His parents knew he was browsing this forum as Kointo and they thought he was doing it too much, so he had to shill as an alt to still be able to continue to shitpost here without getting spankies from mom & pops.

Suicel said:
His parents knew he was browsing this forum as Kointo and they thought he was doing it too much, so he had to shill as an alt to still be able to continue to shitpost here without getting spankies from mom & pops.

Jesus. Even my parents dont care that I shitpost here.

Suicel said:

JFL when you tell your parents you post here...

I thought it was pretty obv that he is still there

I mean look at the daily post count of his alt

Suicel said:

how mental u gotta be to tell ur parents that u post here he must be frauding his age and hes 16 irl

Facade said:
I thought it was pretty obv that he is still there

I mean look at the daily post count of his alt

i have no idea whose account is whose

Suicel said:
/pol/cel said:
Why has he given up on his main account?

KEK, billenkoek-pil

dr-problematic said:
how mental u gotta be to tell ur parents that u post here he must be frauding his age and hes 16 irl

i have no idea whose account is whose

Go to page 2 of the memberlist and look for the blue account

Jockcel said:
He now posts with alts. One is ******* or something iirc.

Edit out his username FFS

Suicel said:

Lol how would they even know he posts here.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lol how would they even know he posts here.

Either he told them or they saw it on his screen\phone\whatever.

Suicel said:
Either he told them or they saw it on his screen\phone\whatever.

funny shit tbh, specially if he told them lol

yeah, he died. Confirmed it in a PM.

Kointo is dead but fortunately his spirit lives on through me.

Jockcel said:

Kointo needs to be a part of incel mansion 2018

@/pol/cel
@ghostcell

blackpill_incel said:

@/pol/cel
@ghostcell

I hope thats still happening.

tenor.gif

Suicel said:

Shh!

For all we know, Kointo's parents are posting on here as one of us!

Jockcel said:

Why would I do that? They're just nosey and look at what I'm doing a lot of the time.

/pol/cel said:

I'm stilling fucking around with the details but it actually might come to fruition :bigsmile:

blackpill_incel said:

@/pol/cel
@ghostcell

y I'm not invited smh. :disappointed:

/pol/cel said:

That never happens, he's like the third guy I've seen suggest it in the history of /r/incels and the successors.

Solitarian_Walker said:
y I'm not invited smh. :disappointed:

Oh yeah I forgot to at you

not_here_4_points said:
That never happens, he's like the third guy I've seen suggest it in the history of /r/incels and the successors.

I have the means to make it happen. Fuck you

blackpill_incel said:

@/pol/cel
@ghostcell

Oh it's still ongoing? I thought you had given up on it as you never mentioned it again.
I remember you were going to talk to your lawyer about EE or something.

FeminismsCancer said:
Oh it's still ongoing? I thought you had given up on it as you never mentioned it again.
I remember you were going to talk to your lawyer about EE or something.

Yeah it's still on my lawyer says there might be billing and legal problems but he's a crooked fuck so he said he'll find a loophole

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah it's still on my lawyer says there might be billing and legal problems but he's a crooked fuck so he said he'll find a loophole

What do you mean with billing problems? On owning property and land or something?

blackpill_incel said:

Lol you even have a crooked lawyer at your disposal. Living the dream man.

@blackpill_incel is our leader now

/pol/cel said:

what the fuck you's are talkim about anyway

We need another incelcon

like back in the SH days

Suicel said:

I lold at spankies.

dr-problematic said:

Incelcon 2k18 held in Thailand at the Incelcon Mansion.

Jockcel said:
It has something to do with his parents.

Why is a fucking grown bloke being caught by his parents posting with a load of degenerates? How does anyone even get caught? My parents had absolutely no idea what i was getting up to online since the age of 10 or 11. If they did i'd have been in serious shit.

FeminismsCancer said:
What do you mean with billing problems? On owning property and land or something?

if people are supporting themselves, they will need to have their bills and shit changed to this residence it might look suspicious he said. idk my lawyers a weird motherfucker

blackpill_incel said:
if people are supporting themselves, they will need to have their bills and shit changed to this residence it might look suspicious he said. idk my lawyers a weird motherfucker

Damn I guess the normie world is really you're either a single who works or gets welfare or you're a couple with combinations of these.
There exists nothing else even though it seems we're millions.

/pol/cel said:

yep

dr-problematic said:

Don't butt in

FeminismsCancer said:
Damn I guess the normie world is really you're either a single who works or gets welfare or you're a couple with combinations of these.
There exists nothing else even though it seems we're millions.

Idk the Zionist Jew threat won't like a bunch of misfits congregating

guess that's partly why i am low iq

commander_zoidberg said:
Why is a fucking grown bloke being caught by his parents posting with a load of degenerates?

I imagine it's because he lives with them and they might want him to do more productive things with his time, or at least things that wouldn't be widely construed as negative by normies.