Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did marvel studios create the blackpill?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
marvel had a few characters on file, so decided to make a couple of movies about them. Peter Parker and Bruce Banner were low tier normies, who were able to ascend by being good people, working hard, and caring for their oneitis, basically Bluepill in action.

then they decided to experiment with some redpill, and take a guy (Tony Stark) with 10 money and status, supreme dark triad and confidence and make him the next superhero, also they decided to do this with a high tier normie, and was basically red pill incarnate.

but this wasnt enough they then decided to push it further, bringing in gigachad Thor and Captain America. Each time this happens foids expectations of normal men change, as they are too dumb to know it's a movie, and post 2008 great depression anyone not fast tracked to be a 1%er is pretty much screwed so spends their entire life from 15-30 looksmaxxing, roidmaxxing, and gymmaxxing on welfare (regions like north east England and southern Wales are best examples, and why we have shit like love island) meaning there are enough people looking like Marvel Gigachad out there to fuck, whereas 20 years earlier they would be normies working a 9-5 and happily married in a 3 bed house.

the consumer demands this so much that they take normies and currycels known for jestermaxxing (Chris Pratt and Kumail Nanjiani) and make them into Chad's, as they are afraid otherwise no foids will watch the movie.

I leave this with a final question to ponder, did Marvel create the Blackpill, or did they merely respond to what was happening in the world? bear in mind they had already reached blackpill in MCU phase 1, which was before Tinder and Insta...

I think the MCU really changed foid's standards in some kind of a way, especially with Hemsworth, I haven't seen any single whore who doesn't fall for him,

I leave this with a final question to ponder, did Marvel create the Blackpill, or did they merely respond to what was happening in the world? bear in mind they had already reached blackpill in MCU phase 1, which was before Tinder and Insta...
They were responding to what was happening. Capeshit movies came into vogue right after the crash wiped out a lot of people, so capeshit was escapism. Twilight and other teen female books/movies also fueled the fire. This decade will hopefully be a lot better in terms of representations of incels in cinema. Joker already lit the fuze, now we just need more films to build off its legacy. I've always believed now after this corona shit ends would be a decent time to launch a remake of "Whatever" or "Last American Virgin" or some similar blackpilled film. Would create shit loads of controversy and sell out everywhere.

They were responding to what was happening. Capeshit movies came into vogue right after the crash wiped out a lot of people, so capeshit was escapism. Twilight and other teen female books/movies also fueled the fire. This decade will hopefully be a lot better in terms of representations of incels in cinema. Joker already lit the fuze, now we just need more films to build off its legacy. I've always believed now after this corona shit ends would be a decent time to launch a remake of "Whatever" or "Last American Virgin" or some similar blackpilled film. Would create shit loads of controversy and sell out everywhere.
Both of these classics would be good to recreate, but I think mainstream cinema, given the shareholder demands on studios, won't support such nihilistic films. They will be odd events, as joker was meant to be had it not been for relatable source (batman) and Joaquin phoenixes acting.

Both of these classics would be good to recreate, but I think mainstream cinema, given the shareholder demands on studios, won't support such nihilistic films. They will be odd events, as joker was meant to be had it not been for relatable source (batman) and Joaquin phoenixes acting.
if it wasn't for Phoenix's halo and the fact that Joker is one of the greatest comic book villains of all time the production would have ended right there.
An ER movie for example would be next to impossible to make in Kikellywood due to his incel status.

High IQ observation

I think the MCU really changed foid's standards in some kind of a way, especially with Hemsworth, I haven't seen any single whore who doesn't fall for him,

Hemsworth is everything a woman wants. Being Nordid, tall, shredded, and rich. Every foid expects nothing less from a man now.

Joker already lit the fuze, now we just need more films to build off its legacy. I've always believed now after this corona shit ends would be a decent time to launch a remake of "Whatever" or "Last American Virgin" or some similar blackpilled film. Would create shit loads of controversy and sell out everywhere.
We can only hope.

All media contributes to the blackpill imo

The Living Tribunal level IQ

Movies fucked normies chance of ascension. 10 years ago, standards weren't that high and a normie could jestermax and fuck but it's over today if you don't look like Thor.

Also lifefuel for currycels, they would atleast have some positive representation in the media. :feelshaha: :feelskek:

The Living Tribunal level IQ

Movies fucked normies chance of ascension. 10 years ago, standards weren't that high and a normie could jestermax and fuck but it's over today if you don't look like Thor.

Also lifefuel for currycels, they would atleast have some positive representation in the media. :feelshaha: :feelskek:
True, but they might make the curry a comic relief character and make him jestermaxx.
They tried to make Chad Pratt into a heartthrob, by making him get jacked, but as he's a comic actor it didn't really come off and he just came across as Jestermaxxing, which is why the Russo's knew when they put him with Hemsworth on Infinity War they had no choice but to make him submissive comic sidekick, even going so far as to openly let him rage about Hemsworth frame, muscle, voice, and heightmogging him, even though Hemsworth is barely an inch taller kek

True, but they might make the curry a comic relief character and make him jestermaxx.
They tried to make Chad Pratt into a heartthrob, by making him get jacked, but as he's a comic actor it didn't really come off and he just came across as Jestermaxxing, which is why the Russo's knew when they put him with Hemsworth on Infinity War they had no choice but to make him submissive comic sidekick, even going so far as to openly let him rage about Hemsworth frame, muscle, voice, and heightmogging him, even though Hemsworth is barely an inch taller kek

Yeah could be true, but that curry had some pretty shit muscle insertions to be honest. Although his Jaw looked pretty good after loosing extra bodyfat.
Brutal Leanpill for skinnyfatcels

Yeah could be true, but that curry had some pretty shit muscle insertions to be honest. Although his Jaw looked pretty good after loosing extra bodyfat.
Brutal Leanpill for skinnyfatcels
Only curries who can have good insertions are northwestern Aryans, and he doesn't look like one of them, perhaps a true curry like @chudur-budur rather than a mutt like me who has only been there twice can elaborate.

I think those shit insertions actually work well though, because they pop more, which foid brains respond to (although the reptilian part of foids brains will still favour good insertions and good genetics)

You do realize that all of those characters were written like over 50 years ago? There's just a lot of demand for superhero movies these days because of the increasing amount of manchildren.

No idea because i don't watch those soy movies

You do realize that all of those characters were written like over 50 years ago? There's just a lot of demand for superhero movies these days because of the increasing amount of manchildren.
They were written 50 years ago, but the MCU depictions align to the pills.

if it wasn't for Phoenix's halo and the fact that Joker is one of the greatest comic book villains of all time the production would have ended right there.
An ER movie for example would be next to impossible to make in Kikellywood due to his incel status.
A movie like Whatever would probably get an NC-17 rating just to spite it. An ER documentary would not be made nor distributed unless it purposely made him look like shit.

I watched Captain America on TV one day and the only message I got from it was how much it sucks to be short. The guy was actually really nice but no one gave a shit. If I remember correctly there was some girl in the movie that hated the guy because he was short but then after he transformed to Captain America she was all over him. "Just be tall bro." Fuck Hollywood.

Good observation. But the blackpill has always been there