Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Neymar get cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
People have been saying that the kid is not his, but that he's so blinded by love that he doesn't gaf.
FC-Barcelona-v-Celta-Vigo-La-Liga
gettyimages-945974964-e1529207991210.jpg

He's a manlet so probably. One of my worst fears as a teen was my wife cheating on me and having a kid with another man.

there probably was some chad cum left in her hole

Looks like him just whiter probably some genetic recombination.

just have blonde children as a shitskin bro

probably that foid looks like gigawhore :feelshehe:

Low iq idiots. The girl in the second pic is not the mother. Neymar had a kid with a blonde stacy before his current gf.

Professional sports are just like prostitution they both use their body to earn money the only difference would be the athletes are trained and they put lots of effort into it but foids just gotta exist
nevertheless sports are dumb its a chad worshipping cuck event and a very good tool for the ones in power

Definitely got cucked by a white Chad. NO way that kid is his.

She’s not the mom of that child. Also doubt a millionaire like Neymar will let himself be get cucked

GIGA CUCKED!!

JFL @ Eurocels that think soccer players are Alpha’s :feelskek:

Don't think he had the kid with Bruna, was with some blonde thic thigh Brazilian babe.
Plus I seen Neymar IRL at player arrival area, he's not really got dark skin, he just has dark undertones/ hues, so it's quite possible his kid will be very white.
He's a manlet so probably. One of my worst fears as a teen was my wife cheating on me and having a kid with another man.
Don't think he's Manlet, plus he is very with, so will appear even less Manlet to foids.
Foids think people like Russel Crowe and Mel Gibson are manlets, basically because their frames and build are big.

It's possible. I have cousins that are blonde as children, but their hair gets browner as they grow. I've got one cousin in Morocco who has blonde hair and blue eyes, and 2 in Europe.
just be sand strikes again

Even if it is his own kid, he is still a cuck for not getting a paternity test.

In Brazil people are so racially mixed that that happens sometimes. It's possible even for two black-looking people to have a white-looking child if both have one white parent for instance.

But maybe he did get cucked, who knows.