Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Did no man, ever

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Jfl the “theories” women come up with
445DD91C E3EC 4B88 87E4 6339620829D6

"Most men" in this case = chad.

JFL at these worthless toilets.

they always just say random shit and think it's the truth.

I do not count FDS as females

The post is pretty based to be honest but lol @ the toilet who made it complaining about reality.

Of course an intelligent Chad is not going to give up the power balance in any of his relationships or interactions with women.

If he does that he simply loses all around ie the dumb broad's attraction for him for one since she'll view him as a beta male simp that lets her walk all over him and secondly from there no more relationship or fuckfest for him.

Stupid broads.

What's worse than a slut?

A slut that wants to be a slut

I think they have mixed up the terms “can't handle” and “desperately want”

The post is pretty based to be honest but lol @ the toilet who made it complaining about reality.

Of course an intelligent Chad is not going to give up the power balance in any of his relationships or interactions with women.

If he does that he simply loses all around ie the dumb broad's attraction for him for one since she'll view him as a beta male simp that lets her walk all over him and secondly from there no more relationship or fuckfest for him.

Stupid broads.

I don’t think a Chad would even care about one more plate from many others he can easily choose when bored