Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did puberty fuck you up?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
When I was young, women liked me and said I was sooo cute, they even kissed me on my cheek. I still remember how my beautiful blonde blue eyed stacy cousin kissed me when I was about 6 years old. I relish these memories . That were the only times were I had contact to women.

Then I hit puberty and turned into a ugly subhuman monster. Everyone is avoiding me now. Im rotting alone in my room now. For the rest of my miserable life that is.

Life is Hell.

Its over.:feelsrope:

Did someone had similar experiences?

Women virtue signaling over little kids,calling you cute etc. But in reality they do hate see your face if youre ugly

I was pretty much nothing to write home about from babyhood onward.

Yes bro. Looking at photos of myself before puberty is heartbreakingly depressing.

Looking at my pre puberty pics Id say no, I was just as ugly as a 10 year old as I am now

Foids only care about their own offsprings (some cases they dont lol) and Chad
when it's family it can still be sincere sometimes.

Women virtue signaling over little kids,calling you cute etc. But in reality they do hate see your face if youre ugly
My face got ugly when I hit puberty. Before puberty, when I was 12 or 13 years old, girls (similar age) asked me even if they could be my girlfriend. I declined because at that time I didnt really care about women or girls. After puberty no one ever asked me again.

My face got ugly when I hit puberty. Before puberty, when I was 12 or 13 years old, girls (similar age) asked me even if they could be my girlfriend. I declined because at that time I didnt really care about women or girls. After puberty no one ever asked me again.
This age where you can run just be first game because they are not aware of their SMV yet.but now,it is over

I’ve never had any female attention. I look at picks of me before puberty and cringe because I’ve always been ugly.

My teeth were worse before puberty but my facial structure became a lot worse so I think it evens out

Growing up ruined me.

My mom would tell me that women used to love me when I was a baby. They always wanted to hold me and etc. Started becoming uglier and uglier once I hit 10

Looking at my pre puberty pics Id say no, I was just as ugly as a 10 year old as I am now
I’ve never had any female attention. I look at picks of me before puberty and cringe because I’ve always been ugly.
That is good for you. I would rather have your experience that mine, because I know how it is to be treated like a human and how great it feels to get attention from women. Its a bittersweet experience.
You cant miss something that you never had.

Puberty barely happened for me face wise. My problem is that I still look juvenile.
My face mostly stayed the same. When I look at some photos of my elementary and highschool classmates they all look so mature. Some have wives, even kids.
JFL I can't imagine having a wife or kids. I look like a kid.

Puberty didn't fuck me up. I just didn't get enough puberty to become better looking. My pre puberty looks is extradimensional truest of truecel tier

I was a good looking kid until my 10 years or so, after that it was like satan wanted me to his army of ugly demons and made my body and face twist and become something else

I was already fucked up before puberty hit. If anything now i can grow a beard to hide my disgusting lower third.

I was average before puberty then it completely destroyed my face, made my nose huge and tiny chin

that shit felt fake to me even when i was 6 years old lol. i got a bigger kick out of kissing them on the cheek myself, you were allowed a lot of stuff at that age.

Holes have always considered me to be ugly, going all the way back to preschool and kindergarten. I was even uglier growing up than I am now, and that's saying a lot!

I was already fucked.
At the end of the day, I would be still here.

No not really. The only bad thing that happened to me through puberty is that my nose has become so big, but otherwise I look better now then i did then.

it fucked up my voice, I use to be able to sing

I was never really a cute kid either, but then had a really slow puberty into my late teens and I feel I missed out more because of that really. Plus of course how I looked and acted because of low confidence/self-esteem with how shitty I was treated.

Yes it did for me, before puberty i was pretty oke looking and I was popular with the kids on school. After puberty that all went down.

i looked shit before, slightly better after bc of less childish/feminine face but still not really good

I was a very ugly kid and puberty made me slightly less ugly

i had a good life until about 18

Yes, mouthbreathing destroyed what potential I had.

Yes, but what really fucked me was having taken corticosteroids I think, I imagine that it increased my fat cells in childhood, culminating in the worst part of my life, taking away that I was not incited since I was no longer in school that was when I stayed really obese. I used to be a skinny kid. Funny what a child I was blackpilled in a way, always hated when my face got fat with the remedies and knew that a swollen face was bad sort of instinctively.

i had like 4 girls like me in 7th grade... WTF HAPPENED TO ME

My nose grew to 3 times the size

I always was a shadow

No, because i can hide fat with beard