Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did this cashier hit on me?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was buying stuff at the store and one of the things was this fancy sweet liqueur, and as she was scanning it the cashier said "Mmmm..."
I think that was an invite to ask her if she likes it and to invite her for a drink.

Now I know what you're thinking, like it's nothing, cashiers are bored, you're wearing a mask and she can't see your face, but it's an anomaly. When I'm around, foids are careful to never show any sign that they're actual persons. They act like automatons and do their best to not give me any excuse to do anything other than be on my way as soon as possible. Relative to how I'm treated by foids overall, this girl reacting to what I bought is like if she spread her legs and told me to fuck her.

This could be it boyos, she could be the one...

67f

Go for it then man.

Woah volcel alert
that was a mating call, bro

you ascended bro, that's what they call sex

If you have to ask then no

Good look boyo, suffer no more.

one of the things was this fancy sweet liqueur, and as she was scanning it the cashier said "Mmmm..."
no imo it could be some garrulous woman who was trying to give you the incentive to buy the liquor. Cam whores also act horny/chatty/slutty to their viewers for more coins

Sound like she would rather have sex with liquer bottle than with op imo.

She just made that noise to say that is good liquor nothing more. Get of that Copium

She made a sound?

ehh that's all an incel has to go off of i guess. Ask her out regardless.

She just detected a potential betabuxer.

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

of course not don't get #MeTooed by reading too much into non-events

Nigga Ask her out

keep going to the store

I was buying stuff at the store and one of the things was this fancy sweet liqueur, and as she was scanning it the cashier said "Mmmm..."
I think that was an invite to ask her if she likes it and to invite her for a drink.

Now I know what you're thinking, like it's nothing, cashiers are bored, you're wearing a mask and she can't see your face, but it's an anomaly. When I'm around, foids are careful to never show any sign that they're actual persons. They act like automatons and do their best to not give me any excuse to do anything other than be on my way as soon as possible. Relative to how I'm treated by foids overall, this girl reacting to what I bought is like if she spread her legs and told me to fuck her.

View attachment 380006
Cope, you must have good eye area but as soon as she's your jaw it will be over
If you have to ask then no
This
I'm almost 40, but I can still make it. R-right?
Brutal

View attachment 380006
That meme tho :feelskek:

How has OP not banged her and all her friends by now?

cashier told me "have a good day" in a sweet caring voice. she wants the d bad i know it

It never happened to me that's for sure. It really depends on how old she was as well, cashiers where I go are like 15/16 so they could just treat you like "a nice old man" as much as that sucks to hear.
But if she's a bit older, who knows, maybe she's desperate and has like 3 Tyrone-kids who need a daddy or whatever the case may be, it's worth a shot.
But:
you're wearing a mask and she can't see your face,

shoulda pulled your dick out. If she got to her knees and sucked it on the spot then you would have known she was into you.
Now it'll just be forever a regret you have in your life that will eat away at you until you die a lonely miserable pathetic death.

Lmao this is sarcasm I hope
If he feels he has a chance he should go for it and ask her out. Idk whether it was genuine or not the reaction he got but no harm in him trying rather than not trying and regretting it later.

She wanted the D(rink)
not you

She just made that noise to say that is good liquor nothing more. Get of that Copium
She was also thinking it would be a good liquor to get a buzz off of then get fucked by chad.

Not at all.
She thought you would drink it with your girlfriend later in the evening.

View attachment 380006
It’s probably nothing tbh, I was talking with a telemarketer one time and when I brought up the fact there was alcohol near me she was all of a sudden interested and wanted me to take a shot. Asked for her number and got rejected tho.

That being said,I wouldn’t harp on it but seeing as we’re all incel here it won’t hurt you to try

Update: went to the same store to the same cashier and she didn't even look at me. I was wearing my form fitting gymcel sweater and bought even fancier booze and some stupidly expensive chocolate and nothing. The self check out would have been more expressive than her.

The chocolate is pretty good though. I hear it's better than sex.

inb4
C O P E
O
P
E

Update: went to the same store to the same cashier and she didn't even look at me. I was wearing my form fitting gymcel sweater and bought even fancier booze and some stupidly expensive chocolate and nothing. The self check out would have been more expressive than her.

The chocolate is pretty good though. I hear it's better than sex.

inb4
C O P E
O
P
E

Damn... it was just not your turn, boyo.
Just keep spinning plates and you'll be fine..

Cope. It’s literally nothing