Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Did u guys knew this

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
That helping people releases some type of pleasure hormone in the brain?

a chad told me that once, while using me to help him move furniture cuz he was invited for the billionth time in some foids home rentfree

Is it true? I think it might be but even then its something not programmed in incel's DNA to experience

Evidently not with the state of our world rn

We are altruistic species and so are our ape ancestors because we are a social/tribal species as well
I reckon social outcast damaged out brain tho

I can't check my brain every time I help someone.

a chad told me that once, while using me to help him move furniture cuz he was invited for the billionth time in some foids home rentfree

Is it true? I think it might be but even then its something not programmed in incel's DNA to experience
it does feel nice helping others because, from a third person perspective, you are essentially doing someting from your own choice, thus if received with "respect" or in other words with happiness and being grateful, it will lead to the initial person (person being helpful) to feel as though he had accomplished the task he wanted to do and not necessarily the event itself being the influence (I need to recharge properly to even elaborate this right), considering he/she had done it based on their own free will.

However, if received in a negative light, the person doing the nice deed would end up feeling sad, which compounds in the long run if received in the same fashion, thus leading the person to feel as though being nice is pointless if it doesn't achieve the expected goal, however, there are those who never give up and realise the result and insist on still doing nice deeds, expecting their outcome to be arrived, like a dog expecting it's abusive owner to suddenly be nice to him for all the years the dog came to its side to relieve the owner but only to be given lashes by the owner.

I could give a different aspect in the case of god, but it will be too long

Also want to know how I know this, because I'm the perfect example of that person who gets cucked by helping others and receiving nothing in return.

it does feel nice helping others because, from a third person perspective, you are essentially doing someting from your own choice, thus if received with "respect" or in other words with happiness and being grateful, it will lead to the initial person (person being helpful) to feel as though he had accomplished the task he wanted to do and not necessarily the event itself being the influence (I need to recharge properly to even elaborate this right), considering he/she had done it based on their own free will.

However, if received in a negative light, the person doing the nice deed would end up feeling sad, which compounds in the long run if received in the same fashion, thus leading the person to feel as though being nice is pointless if it doesn't achieve the expected goal, however, there are those who never give up and realise the result and insist on still doing nice deeds, expecting their outcome to be arrived, like a dog expecting it's abusive owner to suddenly be nice to him for all the years the dog came to its side to relieve the owner but only to be given lashes by the owner.

I could give a different aspect in the case of god, but it will be too long

Also want to know how I know this, because I'm the perfect example of that person who gets cucked by helping others and receiving nothing in return.
if there was a an option to disable christcucks from posting in my threads id be so happy

if there was a an option to disable christcucks from posting in my threads id be so happy
I'm not even a christcuck but it doesn't mean I don't believe god doesn't exist or assume that god is all "loving"

I'm not even a christcuck but it doesn't mean I don't believe god doesn't exist or assume that god is all "loving"
BRO, NO OFFENSE BUT CAN U PLS stop MENTIONING THIS GUY NAMED "god", its more pathetic than all the chadworshippers on here man, ty

Yeah I knew that. It was why I always felt good after helping someone.

I didn't know this, but I feel good when I help people

So you helped Chad

I literally have no desire to help those who would not help me. Helping anyone other than our own is cucked

Yes, actually it is called altruism. Evolutionary science: Helping your community out helps your or at least the community reproductive success. If you can't ascend ur gens ur at least helping similar people spread their genes.

TLDR: Helping ur community helps with reproduction

BRO, NO OFFENSE BUT CAN U PLS stop MENTIONING THIS GUY NAMED "god", its more pathetic than all the chadworshippers on here man, ty

Imagine being triggered by the word "god".

Bluepilled cucked bullshit. This is literal brainwashing / lobotomy, there's nothing to be gained by helping the enemy