Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did user "harvey_weinstein_hero" show his face?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
And how can we know if he is legit, or a troll? If he isn't among us, god bless him, if he is a troll, he in laughing his ass off at us and IncelTears.

Did he how his face???

He's still alive. He says he will provide proof in his final post. I really think we should try and persuade him not to do it. I don't think he's trolling

Dopeycel said:
He's still alive. He says he will provide proof in his final post. I really think we should try and persuade him not to do it. I don't think he's trolling

He shouldn't kill himself, I know I've said "rope now stop coping" as a meme if you're an incel and want to kill yourself, don't. It means you're putting your entire self worth on whether women like you or not, the universe gave us a shitty deck of cards an their is nothing we can do about it, my advice is to just get a stable job, and find pleasure in things other then sex, it's the best cope imo, it's only over for getting women, not over for other things in life.

Edit: lmao autocorrect on mobile changed shouldn't kill himself to should kill himself, fucking lol

People say heroin is wayyy more pleasurable than sex. Heroin addicts don't even care about sex.
Why would anyone kill themselves without first trying heroin

Dopeycel said:

I tried talking him out of it but he wouldnt listen he said that his descision is made.

Incel_Dikshit said:
I tried talking him out of it but he wouldnt listen he said that his descision is made.

Idk why people here are trying to dissuade him. What's the point of living as a sub 7

He told me that today is his last day, and he will be leaving us a goodbye thread.

I respect his decision. Life isn't for everyone.

Dopeycel said:
People say heroin is wayyy more pleasurable than sex. Heroin addicts don't even care about sex.
Why would anyone kill themselves without  first trying heroin

Can confirm. 

But there's that whole getting addicted and overdosing and dying thing to go along with it... 

I've successfully chipped for years, but am still worried about it. 

I'm going to skip my next opportunity / scheduled time to use.

No but I hope he fills us in on the mystery

Dopeycel said:
Why would anyone kill themselves without  first trying heroin

Heroin costs money and will only make your chad dealer rich while you wonder how you'll pay your next shot.
I think the one notch of subhuman below incels is drug addicts. just look at the slums of Kabul...

Dopeycel said:
Why would anyone kill themselves without first trying heroin

That is because they have totally destroyed their pleasure response in the process; they are chemically addicted and they will never get the same experience as their first use. Might as well use your hand.

blackpill_incel said:
Idk why people here are trying to dissuade him. What's the point of living as a sub 7

Fuck off bitchboy there is always room for improvement. Waisting youre life like this isnt always te option tbh.

FeminismsCancer said:
Heroin costs money and will only make your chad dealer rich while you wonder how you'll pay your next shot.
I think the one notch of subhuman below incels is drug addicts. just look at the slums of Kabul...

The irony is 500ml of oramorph costs £1.60, while we're talking about ppl fucked over by society. Anyway, I digress. #saveharvey