Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Did you ever prayed to god for a gf?

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
Probably the most low IQ thing I've ever did when I was religious.

IF god exists, why he didn't gave me a gf?

Consider the possibility that god doesn't like you
In fact, in all probability he HATES you

I didn't as that would go under lust I think so I don't think that prayer would be answered.

No. Not really the sort of thing I pray to God for. I would hope His priorities are larger than my immediate comfort. He's God, not a genie.

I didn't as that would go under lust I think so I don't think that prayer would be answered.
I must spread my genes for the holy will!

I prayed to god for social interaction with a foid.
It never happened yet.

God gave you everything you need to achieve that on your own.

You can't pray for sin. Premarital sex is a sin. You should pray for a wife instead.

No. Not really the sort of thing I pray to God for. I would hope His priorities are larger than my immediate comfort. He's God, not a genie.
starving children to death is a very serious priority, yes

You should pray for a wife instead.
Ezgif 3 dd08a081553c

yeah, when i was like 12 i prayed before bed that my crush would like me

Yes, several times, until I realized what a cope it was.

There is no god. There is no heaven, there is only one hell, and we live in it.

Not all of us are allowed to breed. Not because god doesnt want us happy but because the goal is to want to do the will of the father so we can escape this world one day.If we got a gf we would be distracted by the world and not caring about the lords will.Chad can breed because its satans world allowed him to breed.Girls and chad dont get shamed for fornicating.If it was fair,much more people would have a partner.

Not all of us are allowed to breed. Not because god doesnt want us happy but because the goal is to want to do the will of the father so we can escape this world one day.If we got a gf we would be distracted by the world and not caring about the lords will.Chad can breed because its satans world allowed him to breed.Girls and chad dont get shamed for fornicating.If it was fair,much more people would have a partner.
It's not like when I got a gf I go full rabbit mode and shit 20 children just to thrill of it. I just wanted a gf because I don't want to be alone anymore. If he wants to me being lonely all my life, then fuck him

Probably the most low IQ thing I've ever did when I was religious.

IF god exists, why he didn't gave me a gf?
I have done this a few times, even when I have never been religious.

i've prayed to god about a lot of things but he always gave me the silent treatment like a foid would.

No, he doesn't exist.

Or if he does, he is seriously psychotic and then it would also be pointless to pray.

I did that just last night. Have been doing it for months. Still nothing.

No, he doesn't exist.
first religions arose because people didn't understand many things like the actions of the weather so they thougt that some supreme ruler controlled it

religions were also made to show people how to be a good person, the bible is full of stories of how to be kind to others and live a fullfilling life

religions were also used to make money (a lott) especially in the middle ages, they were also used to unite people and accomplish things with that group (like war)
positive examples exist, i think it's about 50/50 between good and bad

religion is totally man made, it has good positive points but they get drowned out because people are just evil

I am an atheist but I read a story, in another web forum, written by a guy who was 35 years old, virgin and never had a girlfriend. He admitted most of his issues with women were due of his unattractiveness. He used to pray God to help him in finding his first one. He also demanded to find a woman who had his same religious beliefs. By the time his prayer had not been listened and fulfilled yet he used to claim God has more serious problems to solve.
This is how I replied: "My friend, God doesn't listen to you because he doesn't exist. Or if he does, he doesn't give a fuck about you because he is neither good nor omnipotent. You said he has more serious issues to care. Well why doesn't he resolve everything by snapping his fingers? He can't? He is not omnipotent. He doesn't want to? He is not good. Please, don't you reply by saying he will help you because you believe in him. He has not done it in 35 years long. You want to keep praying? Just do it. But let me tell you it's just a waste of time. Or also I could you propose another point of view. Maybe it's not in God's plan to let you meet your one and he wants you to stick forever alone and suffer for this (another proof he is just cynical). And this is the reason for which he let you be born as ugly."

i've never been religious or prayed tbh

Hey God, I know you’re not listening because you’ve never existed. If you are real you do a really shit job.

Not really. Because my gods want me to stay celibate for life

I did pray to become good looking, not for a gf

Don’t pray. Prey.

No. First of all, God does not exist. And even if he did, we should see the bigger picture and rather pray for the whole incelkind's and mankind's happiness. Which would be a collapse of the current perverted Western society and a return to monogamy and other sane values/virtues, as they existed until 1950s. That would in any case help solve the incel issue.

there ia no god so no