Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you ever think you were on someone's ignore list but then you weren't

• Thread starter TheSecondComing
  • Start date
T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
No not really tbh

Damn. why would you think that
he wouldn't respond to me ever, but I'm fairly certain im not on his list since he has responded since then several times

Ignoring with the site function is low T, cucked, and foid-like behavior.

If somebody is being an insufferable faggot, tell them that and then move on. Ignoring them is being a big gaping vagina.

If somebody is being an insufferable faggot, tell them and then move on. Ignoring is being a big gaping vagina.
yeah I agree but this is the wrong thread

Idk tbh I suspect some may have me on ignore

Never crossed my mind

Notquitechadlite has LOTS of users on ignore including me, he says the people who he ignores are Weebs(no surprise)youngcels,users who make low effort replies, and users with annoying avatars. Glad that faggot left though. But other than that, I don't think anyone else has me on ignore, but seeing I have a rather low post count, can't say I'm surprised.

Notquitechadlite has LOTS of users on ignore including me, he says the people who he ignores are Weebs(no surprise)youngcels,users who make low effort replies, and users with annoying avatars. Glad that faggot left though. But other than that, I don't think anyone else has me on ignore, but seeing I have a rather low post count, can't say I'm surprised.
funny how I check a lot of those boxes

If somebody is being an insufferable faggot, tell them that and then move on. Ignoring them is being a big gaping vagina.

Although I'm justified for the one person I ignored:
Screenshot 20200406 090558 Samsung Internet

His avi makes my skin curl up and scream.

0 alerts when I woke up, I'm defeated, completely done
i don't know your sleep schedule but I'll try to do better in the future

Probably skinnyG. Idc.

I'm pretty sure @TheSecondComing has me on ignore.

The ignorelistpill is brutal

I don't think I'm annoying enough to warrant getting put on ignore

I don't think anyone ignores me, I don't say much really.

I'm sure a normiecel or two have ignored me. There is really no reason to ignore people anyway, you don't have to click their threads or read their comments if you don't want to.