Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever torture animals or insects i.e. as a kid?

Did you ever torture animals or insects i.e. as a kid?

• Yeah and I still do.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Yeah I did but regret it today.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Yeah I did but felt like shit right afterwards

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Yes but I no longer do it.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • No never did.

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I kill flies, spiders and bugs if they annoy me to much (or scare me in the case of spiders). I was never really the kid that would torture animals. One time I killed a spider outside for no reason but felt like shit right afterwards because it didn't serve any purpose and was unnecessary. I also caught flies in plastic bags and then gassed them but don't really feel bad for it because those motherfuckers annoyed the fuck out of me. Other than that I hated it when other kids would torture larger animals such as snails or even cats. I sometimes prevented them from torturing them especially in the case of cats. Also took home an injured bird one time to prevent it from being eaten by cats.

I don't know about this one tbh

I kill flies, spiders and bugs if they annoy me to much (or scare me in the case of spiders). I was never really the kid that would torture animals. One time I killed a spider outside for no reason but felt like shit right afterwards because it didn't serve any purpose and was unnecessary. I also caught flies in plastic bags and then gassed them but don't really feel bad for it because those motherfuckers annoyed the fuck out of me. Other than that I hated it when other kids would torture larger animals such as snails or even cats. I sometimes prevented them from torturing them especially in the case of cats.
There was one time a put salt on a slug to see if it could melt and one time I collected bees in a bottle and they all suffocated

I used to kill bugs and insects in various ways for no reason.But I couldn't do it to the cute bigger animals(lookism strikes again) unless it was self defence

I kill flies, spiders and bugs if they annoy me to much (or scare me in the case of spiders). I was never really the kid that would torture animals. One time I killed a spider outside for no reason but felt like shit right afterwards because it didn't serve any purpose and was unnecessary. I also caught flies in plastic bags and then gassed them but don't really feel bad for it because those motherfuckers annoyed the fuck out of me. Other than that I hated it when other kids would torture larger animals such as snails or even cats. I sometimes prevented them from torturing them especially in the case of cats. Also took home an injured bird one time to prevent it from being eaten by cats.
I am like you. I kill insects if they are in my home but otherwise I hate to kill any animals.

I remember when i was a kid i caught a gecko once and hammered its hands in on a piece of wood to keep it as a prisoner, that’s all the evil i’ve ever done to an animal unless you count killing deadly mosquitoes and flies as an evil act

No, I Care for All of God's Creatures *Except Human Females

I remember when i was a kid i caught a gecko once and hammered its hands in on a piece of wood to keep it as a prisoner, that’s all the evil i’ve ever done to an animal unless you count killing deadly mosquitoes and flies as an evil act
:dafuckfeels:

no I never did torture animals, I was actually very fond of them and did not want to hurt any animal. however when I was 3 or 4 I poked sticks on slugs and impaled ant heaps with sticks

Geckos are my enemies, i shall destroy them all
no I never did torture animals, I was actually very fond of them and did not want to hurt any animal. however when I was 3 or 4 I poked sticks on slugs and impaled ant heaps with sticks
Makes me remember when i had this toy hammer i would crush slugs with them at my grandmothers house

I kill pigs in minecraft because they are dirty

I use to put bugs in ant hills and watch them suffer from ant bites.

I killed ants and grasshoppers. Didnt have shit to do as a kid and killing the grasshoppers around my house was a game to me. I would hit them with sticks, throw rocks at them, and while they were injured I'd bury them alive, and my personal favorite, feed them into the spinning blades of our air condenser unit. I think I exterminated all of them that summer. I'd shoot house flies with rubberbands then chop them with scissors. My house used to have a lot of ants and I'd pour various things on them like boiling water, soap and toothpaste and I'd cover them with cups and see if they were alive the next day.

All I ever did that was fucked up was capture a bird with a mousetrap and poke some other bird with a stick. That was when I was like 15. Do I regret it? I don't know how to answer that.

No, I have a good personality

I liked doing experiments on small insects: drowning them in soap, putting them in microwaves and some other stuff. I tried drowning a parakeet when I was 6 -- didn't kill it though.

I liked doing experiments on small insects: drowning them i soap, putting them in microwaves and some other stuff. I tried drowning a parakeet when I was 6 -- didn't kill it though.
t. psychocel

I regularly kill ants; but honestly if you killed some kind of animal it's not a big deal

No never did.
Goodboy

(Also me)

i enjoy torturing frogs, like putting salt in them

just insects but animals is fucked up and for edgy cunts

only those fuckers - flies

I used to burn grasshoppers with a magnifying glass, those fuckers were everywhere. It was a science experiment :feelsokman:

No because I'm not s sick fuck

I'd only torture humans who genuinely deserve it

Only bug that bother me, animals Fuck no.

Maybe not torture but i still kill random bugs i see if i'm outside

I used to rip off grasshopper legs and set cockroaches on fire

i kill mosquitos and cockroaches