Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever webcam on Chatroulette and related sites?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
When I was 19 I bought a webcam to cam on Chatroulette. Of course, I regret it now. I got insulted by almost every third person there. There was one femoid who didn't skip me. She was 1.5/10 landwhale. When she saw me, she called her femoid friends to come over. They stared at me like I was Alien. Then she wrote me "Do you want to kill yourself?". Then there were two teen Stacies I tried to chat with. They pointed at me and called me a pedo.

At this time I was even good looking compared to now. It's fucking suiful. It's about 6 years ago. Can't believe I still haven't tried to kill myself.

RE: Have you ever webcam on Chatroulette and related sites?

that fucking landwhale calling her friends over to laugh at you. fuck, man. and how the hell can someone "look" like a pedo? i'm raging and this isn't even my experience. these fucking cunts

i kek'd so hard at that "Do you want to kill yourself" DAMNNNNn LOL

heroinfather said:
i kek'd so hard at that "Do you want to kill yourself" DAMNNNNn LOL
You don't want be under my skin, if you knew what was going on in my school time. I got completely destroyed.

Yeah. Apparently I have a small dick.

one korean girl called me handsome (but she had camera covered so she was probably superugly)

everyone else disconnected at sight

RE: Have you ever webcam on Chatroulette and related sites?

Serpent said:
that fucking landwhale calling her friends over to laugh at you. fuck, man. and how the hell can someone "look" like a pedo? i'm raging and this isn't even my experience. these fucking cunts

if you are ugly = creepy

Akarin said:
one korean girl called me handsome (but she had camera covered so she was probably superugly)

everyone else disconnected at sight

it was probably a man

I'm not into autoflagellation so I passed on this activity.