Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did you get yourself rated on looksmax.org?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
I don't because I am afraid of ratings/comments even tho I know that I am ugly as fuck.

I don't want to doxx myself tbh

Yea, that's another reason for that. I don't want to become a mame like him:

meme-creator-fat-nerd-meme-generator-at-memecreator-org-53149690.png

Last edited:
Use photofeeler, get rated by actual girls anonymously and not autistic psychos on here that'll dox you.

I've read some of the comments on looksmax.org and tbh they're savage. At least on here we don't really tear into another cel

I've read some of the comments on looksmax.org and tbh they're savage. At least on here we don't really tear into another cel
Reality is brutal.

looksmax always tries to make things look even worse than .co

Use photofeeler, get rated by actual girls anonymously and not autistic psychos on here that'll dox you.

Can you somewhere look at examples of people getting voted there? Would be interesting to see how people get voted who i mog (if there are some actually).

Who cares about autistic ratings?

If I knew any trustful user I'd like to but,
lets put it simple have you made it to say 20 years old with zero foids showing interest? if yes you are bottom tier to them sadly.

lets put it simple have you made it to say 20 years old with zero foids showing interest? if yes you are bottom tier to them sadly.

Depends. If you have only be at home all the time, you could just be a fag. If you tried going out with your friends, tried to hook up plenty of times and got nothing but rejections every single time: You are definitely ugly.

Depends. If you have only be at home all the time, you could just be a a fag. If you tried going out with your friends, tried to hook up plenty of times and got nothing but rejections every single time: You are definitely ugly.
yes you must not be locked away. if you put yourself out there and nothing the cunts see you as shit to them.

Noas i hate most people on looksmaxx.me, the majority of them are closet homos, and narcissits.

they spend too much time looking at male models to have an objective rating system...
they basically underrate everyone.

not using this retarded cope site

my height and race alone are enough to tell me my place

I used photofeeler once and I got destroyed.

But after that I used a photo of Zyzz and he got even more destroyed than me. I think it's not very accurate.

Kind of meaningless Tinder is all you need to rate yourself

Yup. It was the worst thing I ever did, motivated by false confidence and desperation to be deemed "too attractive to be incel"

. They roasted the fuck out of me, made me suicidal for a week. If I could turn back time I wouldn't post my picture there, because now I have to constantly worry about the possibility of my pic being used as a meme somewhere in the world.

Thankfully there was one nice guy who pm'ed me, comforted me and gave me some advice about how to looksmaxx.

If there's anyone considering posting there, don't do it.

A few months ago when I first signed up on looksmax.org, I was going to post a picture of my jawline then post a picture of my whole face but, the comments on my jawline were so brutal that I decided not to post my face because It's not worth getting doxxed anyways.

jfl at posting pictures of yourself on incel forums

If you get rated by looksmax users, a certain member here will try to pay them to leak your pics.

That’s pretty stupid to do. You will just end up doxxing yourself

A few months ago when I first signed up on looksmax.org, I was going to post a picture of my jawline then post a picture of my whole face but, the comments on my jawline were so brutal that I decided not to post my face because It's not worth getting doxxed anyways.
Ika-Sama

Yeah don't submit your photo anywhere. Incels will be hunted down soon, publicly ridiculed, outcast, and eventually locked up. Don't make their job even easier.

I don't because I am afraid of ratings/comments even tho I know that I am ugly as fuck.

Why the fuck would anyone be so stupid to dox themselves

Lets say some new policy gets put in place to be stricter on "incel terrorism", guess which guys get their lives fucked up?

That's right, the attention whores who want to be "rated"

If you are incel you already know you are ugly, and you can obviously see other men in your own country so you can compare looks and know how ugly relative to your population, you don't need to be rated, the guys who post these images to be rated are just trying to "bond" and attention whore because they feel lonely

If you have plans for your life you'd never want an image of yourself associated with inceldom online

my height and race alone are enough to tell me my place

No, but my nose and forehead are on there and they get posted a lot by dogs who bark for me.

Only fakecels and retards would risk a dox and be willing to take and post a pic of themself.