Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you guys enjoy the last FaceandLMS stream?

B

BaydMan

Banned
-
Watching the giga chad/tyrone there was so depressing. People that are 8s literally watch this, makes me wonder how many of us are actually cels

that wasnt a giga tyrone he even said he struggled at one point but what age was that at i dont think he said?

that wasnt a giga tyrone he even said he struggled at one point but what age was that at i dont think he said?
he said he struggled before moving to florida or some shit

Chads are watching faceandlms, and also looksmaxing to become gigachads. Brutal

Watching the giga chad/tyrone there was so depressing. People that are 8s literally watch this, makes me wonder how many of us are actually cels
Is it the one where SOLID SNAKE called in?

are you talking about FaceandLMS

It was okay. I think his stream would improve dramatically if he were to replicate the format that Turd Flinging Monkey used to do for his "TFM 420" youtube shows where he had a concise list of news articles. They were great, but TFM got kicked off youtube and doesn't do them anymore.

The meandering and topic-less 4 hour livestream gets a bit boring especially if the guests arent interesting or have anything useful to say. The TFM420 format from a black pill perspective (instead of MGTOW) could be good.

Also I found it interesting that Face has a surprisingly large youtube following now. There was like 1300 Chads watching the livestream. I think everyone else got kicked off youtube, so theres a power vacuum.

Last edited:
didn't watch. face's streams are repetitive