Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you guys have gay teachers

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
I remember in first year of high school when a gay teacher said i was beautiful and foids started laughing

I didn't know and I didn't care enough to actually bother asking, so no.

Wouldn't want to know if I did, being a faggot isn't professional, keep that shit at home

Thankfully not

I don’t think so but my music teacher acted a bit weird around me and other boys ngl..

I would cut his nose if i had him as my teacher

i had a lesbian teacher before if that counts.

I remember in first year of high school when a gay teacher said i was beautiful and foids started laughing

No but in my school there was a gay teacher who apparently touched a kid at the school
he still works there lmao

I don't know if he was a fag but it was something.
A bald manlet with a very feminine voice. Nobody respected him. I remember his tantrum, it was so funny.

lmao of course not

i had a lesbian teacher before if that counts.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I (think I) had a gay teacher(he was closeted tho, would talk about his ass a lot and how big it was, but has a kid and wife)

I had one who I suspected was gay. She looked like a sterotypical lesbian and advocated for LGBTQZCΔOHΦWP&NЖ4+ rights

there was one that mostly girls suspected was a gay man, but I think they and many other people overestimate their "gaydar"

I'm pretty sure one of my English teachers was that way inclined.

Yes, a science teacher. Although he might've been bi tbh.

I had 1 in highschool. He was as gay as u can be. Gayer than NEET.