Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you had female teachers that treated you good?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Or even they treated you like garbage?

They were indifferent towards me ngl

they all treated me like shit or didn't pay any attention to me because they thought I was at risk to shoot up the place

they all treated me like shit or didn't pay any attention to me because they thought I was at risk to shoot up the place
Nice one, that's how you prevent someone from mass shooting, you treat him like crap

Nice one, that's how you prevent someone from mass shooting, you treat him like crap
Normies/chads/holes will bully the at risk students by literally calling them school shooters. L M A O @ society

They treated me different but it seemed like they felt sympathy since I looked retarded

Only one jfl

My chemistry and biology teacher - both were female - loved to bully me in a passive-aggressive way.

Fuck foid teachers.

No. I had a maths teacher who would often hit me in school. If I see that cunt now I'd break her face.

There was one landwhale who made fun of me,she would already be six feet under as a male:feelsree:

50/50 for me but the bad ones were exceptionally cruel and miserable fucking creatures.

They always assumed that I was stupid and lazy, and paid extra attention to me whenever I wrote tests.

Horn effect in action.

No,one of them used to beat me over the head with metal objects when i was 9.
This is probably what caused my brain damage

They all pretty much hated me since day 1 of the semesters tbh

Some were fine to me