Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you have a father in your upbringing?

Did you have a father in your upbringing?

• Yes, he was an chad / alpha

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Yes, he was a normie

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Yes, but he was cucked / low tier beta

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No, there was no Father around

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, wagecel
★★★★★
I'm curious about this one.

Well, he was/is not around often, but I still get to see him. He's pretty alpha but for some reason im still ugly tbh.

Yes, he mogs the shit out of me

He's really kind and nice, but I can see that if he was born in 1991 instead of 1951 he would be a nerd, a nu-male, a soyboy or an incel, like me. Pretty much a betabux man. It's all about genetics isn't it.

not at all and as a result im an autist thats scared of everything and have a fragile ego

Don't care for him much, he had little to no role in my childhood

I don't even have any good memories of him being a father, as far as I'm aware he's just some guy my mom should have left

Kinda but he was addicted to gambling and abused me so not sure what good it did.

I did but he is super cucked. He literally does everything my mom tells him to, I tried standing up for him but being a simp is all he knows JFL

I'm curious about this one.
My father moved back to the middle east when I was 12 he would visted us once every two years, now at 23 I have send him £400 a month in remittance every month. I'm cucked by my own father I have to pay his bills but he couldn't even bother being in my life.
I was raised by my semi blackpilled mother who on numerous occasions told me "why couldn't you grow tall like your cousins? U been the same height since 15, you know girls want a strong big man to take care of them !" So my own mother tells me I'm a subhuman I actually like her for it now as a blackpilled guy I respect that
I know she doesn't find my manlet father attractive afterall it was a forced arranged marriage

Last edited:
My father could be very good but a second later beat the shit up of me for no reason
his whole way of raising is not consistent and doesn't make any sense, he is very weird

yes, but he was a massive cuck.

never had a dad, but my mom was dating this chad for awhile and he would beat the shit out of her sometimes, so it makes me hate chads even more