Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you know that some life forms have no gender and sex at all?

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
Bacteria viruses and other unicellular organisms. They are asexual, all equal all happy living in peace with their fellow members of their colony
Honestly as living things evolved and with thr advent of gender and sex that's where all the evil and competition came into this world.
Sex is the root of all evil guys.

Billions of years ago where only asexual microorganisms populated the earth there wasn't as much strife and violence as as it is today. There was no need to compete for mates and stuff like that.
When multicellular organisms emerged from evolution that's when both male and female sexes cames to be.

Damn if only i was a bacteria or a virus i wouldn't had to worry about anything anymore

Yes I know, because I'm not retarded.

I knew that some lifeforms have no sex at all.

I am one of them
I'm talking about they're totally asexual as in lack any gender or sex organs

Viruses are not living.
It's up for debate. They have DNA and they undergo natural selection too. A thing which happens to living beings as well

Jfl immediately after women were invented, we had violence
full

Mogged by micro-organisms. :feelsrope:

Flowers are both male and female and are participating in a constant orgie

Flowers are both male and female and are participating in a constant orgie
Plants literally fuck themselves
Or other plants
And there's no sexual selection between them wow they mog us animals hard

bacteria = :chad::chad::chad:
animals = :incel::incel::incel:

Bacteria viruses and other unicellular organisms. They are asexual, all equal all happy living in peace with their fellow members of their colony
Honestly as living things evolved and with thr advent of gender and sex that's where all the evil and competition came into this world.
Sex is the root of all evil guys.

Billions of years ago where only asexual microorganisms populated the earth there wasn't as much strife and violence as as it is today. There was no need to compete for mates and stuff like that.
When multicellular organisms emerged from evolution that's when both male and female sexes cames to be.

Damn if only i was a bacteria or a virus i wouldn't had to worry about anything anymore
I would rather be a bacteria in a human form or something that is able to function like a human, better interests than just floating around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back