Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you know the Atlantic slave trade was financed by Jews?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Read a book called " The Slave Trade by Hugh Thomas". I have a paperback copy but I guess there might be a pdf version somewhere.

I've started to read it. This is on page 12: " It's true that much of slave trade in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries in Lisbon was financed by converted Jews, New Christians, or conversos; though whether such a person is to be seen as a Jew is not something on which I should wish to pronounce..."

Those slaves were sold to the Portuguese in Africa and then taken to Lisbon to be shipped off to Brazil and other markets. We hardly hear of the involvement of the Jews in the Slave trade. It's something which they have covered up pretty well. Hugh Thomas is the only historian who mentions it however briefly. It's a forgotten part of history that no one wants to study anymore.

I think i heard that somewhere before.

Yes. I'll add that most of the brazilian northeastern(where most of the slave trade happened, along with Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro) elite have new christian blood. Look for Gustavo Barroso works.

it still exists in eastern europe, where jewish bolsheviks rule with iron hand

All the major slave owners/traders were ashkenazi jooz larping as whites.
Then, they write books about the evil whitey being the original slave owners, including sex slaves from Africa.

> This is self projection of what they were truly doing in those times.
Warmongering thugs.

Not surprised

(((Lehman Brothers))) were involved in the Atlantic slave trade in the 1850s and help found the New York Cotton Exchange in 1870.