Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you know you can just buy business franchises online? As easily as you would a game on Steam?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't know why, but I'm getting ads now for something called BizQuest. And they're like "Hey do you wanna run a pizza business?"

"Got 2.5 million dollars? Wanna own an oil change business?"

If I stop posting it's because I'm too busy making passive income on my lucrative pizza & car repair shop.

you can buy websites too, the problem is 99% are not worth it

How are you seeing ads though?

See, if I was an insane person who just had money to blow on a franchise and run it into the ground, you could have a lot of fun with this. If you were an insane person. Because you buy this franchise, now you have employees. You can't do anything illegal, you have to pay them fairly and you can't sexually harass them, but you can be weird and eccentric in your management, just to fuck with people.

Call the manager of a location, tell them you're coming by to schedule an inspection and an address to the staff. Everyone lines up, you inspect them.

"Beautiful..."

You fall to your knees, and start sobbing. They're the finest team you've ever assembled. And with them, you will achieve your dream of capitalizing on the "Needs their car repaired but also would like some pizza while they wait" market.

See, if I was an insane person who just had money to blow on a franchise and run it into the ground, you could have a lot of fun with this. If you were an insane person. Because you buy this franchise, now you have employees. You can't do anything illegal, you have to pay them fairly and you can't sexually harass them, but you can be weird and eccentric in your management, just to fuck with people.

Call the manager of a location, tell them you're coming by to schedule an inspection and an address to the staff. Everyone lines up, you inspect them.

"Beautiful..."

You fall to your knees, and start sobbing. They're the finest team you've ever assembled. And with them, you will achieve your dream of capitalizing on the "Needs their car repaired but also would like some pizza while they wait" market.
Isn't it because you're like 50% jewish