Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did You Know?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
ICH BIN GOTT. Worship me or suffer peasants.

FR I am drunk and stoned at the same time but ded srs respect my authoratah!!!!

You are no one compared to me

STFU you worthless subhuman you are a disgusting turd slowly decomposing on the side walk on a hot summer day. You are worthless bitch.
Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive

Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive
Your precision is that of a hawk get shot in the head by a pistol point black aimed from 500 feet by a blind old man, while it tries to fly away, a rabbit chasing it's own tail trying to figure out the meaning of life. You are the ultimate epitome of something unworthy of existence, existing.
Ded srs worship me as a god and you will reach a higher state of being

Literally who?

10/10 thread.

Mods, pin this shit.