Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy did you play with insects?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
ive always liked messing around with insects. theyre the only creatures on earth that i mog brutally so fucking around with them makes me feel powerful tbhtbh. yesterday i found out that my kitchen was infested with ants and i decided to bully those fuckers by splashing water and blowing on them lel

Dwadwa

yesterday i found out that my kitchen was infested with ants and i decided to bully those fuckers by splashing water and blowing on them lel

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I killed ants and grasshoppers. Didnt have shit to do as a kid and killing the grasshoppers around my house was a game to me. I would hit them with sticks, throw rocks at them, and while they were injured I'd bury them alive, and my personal favorite, feed them into the spinning blades of our air condenser unit. I think I exterminated all of them that summer. I'd shoot house flies with rubberbands then chop them with scissors. My house used to have a lot of ants and I'd pour various things on them like boiling water, soap and toothpaste and I'd cover them with cups and see if they were alive the next day.

Last edited:
feed them into the spinning blades of our air condenser unit. I think I exterminated all of them that summer.
lel brutal tbh

I have saved hundreds of insects

I let insects play on my cock

yes i used to collect bugs as a kid

I used to pull the legs off daddy long legs and burn ants with a magnifying glass when I was little

I like to feed them.

I usually catch flies and throw them into spidernets.

No that's gross.

I'd play with the ants in my backyard all the time as a kid.

Kek yeah I really liked playing with ants. I used to catch and freeze them in refrigerator when I was 5. At 6-12 I did more by cutting their heads off and put their frozen heads into their nests. Other ants would freak out seeing their beheaded comrade lol. Or catch an ant and cut their limbs off cause I wanna see it living the rest of its life limbless. Or return them to their nest to find out if it would survive or get eaten by their friends

yeah me and my friend created race tracks for little beetles, killed the losers etc. it's only natural lol

no but i play with my pp

No man insects are scary

i did with ants and ladybugs

My dad was a beekeeper and there were these male bees that couldnt sting aka the chads that fuck the queen to make more babies. I would capture them and burn them with a lighter idk why. Wait if you think about it alll bees are cucks because they will sting you to protect their queen and then they'll die. I also found an old queen bee once ( The newer queen defeated the old queen and took her spot ) and i tried to drown her but it didnt work so i burned her too

Heard some inmates doing cool insect game. Lay down in bath, with tip of erected dick rising above water, and put on it fly with pulled of wings. So fly cannot fly away, and has to crawl on head of erected dick

I loved to put ants to fight each other and to see how long they survided without specific body parts.

Sometimes I would eat them too.(ded srs)

No bro, I can't function properly if I know that there's even a single fly around. I try not to kill them though. I respect spiders, they are bros tbh

yes bro, but only when I was little, I played with worms

I use to grab those large 2L soda bottles and fill them with water. I'd take ants from the cracks near our sinks and place them inside the water, watching each ant struggle as they eventually died. I'd also make a little boat where I'd put ants inside a water bottle cap and keep them floating and stranded, and then afterwards I'd just place it in the freezer to see if the ants would die beforehand or if they use the pending ice formation to escape. Interesting experiments I did.

I always used to kill ants as a kid. I enjoyed it.

I used to cut apart ants.

I messed with frogs

No man no bro no broman