Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you shower today, bro?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-

Kek at anyone who listens to this manlet.
How does this 5'6 wannabe chad even get laid?

jfl if you think this guy gets laid

Face? Dude looks like Andy Serkis' botched clone. JFL if you think this fucking Oblivion Woodelf is attractive.

This guy is literally the definition of overcompensating manlet.

But he is 5'6! There is a difference between being a bit short to a fucking gnome. Most females heightmog me and I am 5'9.
Doesn't matter, his face is chad-tier so he gets laid. Stop coping with height.

this hairy chester bennington lookalike still exists? and people still watch him? JFL

He was on the tv show Shark Tank twice..that older woman Barbera went crazy for him.

Doesn't matter, his face is chad-tier so he gets laid. Stop coping with height.
Height>Face.
It makes sense, after all a male who is taller most of the time has a higher chance of surviving and protecting the female and their offspring. Face is important, but 90% of the time females will go for 7/10 6'1+ than for a 10/10 who is a manlet.

Height>Face.
It makes sense, after all a male who is taller most of the time has a higher chance of surviving and protecting the female and their offspring. Face is important, but 90% of the time females will go for 7/10 6'1+ than for a 10/10 who is a manlet.
this

his face is chad-tier so he gets laid
580 threegobbos

Yeah I showered this morning, broh

Height>Face.
Just lol buddy boyo. Face is way more important and facial harmony (chad-tier face) signals good DNA quality which females subconsciously pick up on. Height may be important, but does not even come close to face. Sorry but, your face is ugly if you don't get laid.

Just lol buddy boyo. Face is way more important and facial harmony (chad-tier face) signals good DNA quality which females subconsciously pick up on. Height may be important, but does not even come close to face. Sorry but, your face is ugly if you don't get laid.
u cant actually believe that females subconsciously care more about face than height, come on

u cant actually believe that females subconsciously care more about face than height, come on
Face is obviously more important. I have seen more short good-looking guys with girlfriends than tall ogres with girlfriends. Height is a good foundation upon which a good face can flourish, but nothing on its own.

I actual didn’t shower today. Even though I went out jfl

JFL most of the video was spent shilling skin products

Face? Dude looks like Andy Serkis' botched clone. JFL if you think this fucking Oblivion Woodelf is attractive.

This guy is literally the definition of overcompensating manlet.
Oh god I'm fucked.

it's all about the face tbh