Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you try mewing? If so, did it work?

Tapsti

Tapsti

Dicklet.
Been doing for about 4 months. I think its working idk maybe its just placebo effect.

Mewing is just a meme, just like NoFap, and Binaural Beats

I've been mewing subconsciously for 3 years tbh I think it's working idk
It's all about genetics though

During early childhood yes

during puberty maybe

during adulthood no

I heard it works... Never tried it though.

I did mewinng and yes it worked, but if youre ugly just because of your jaw your a fakecell

You cant "mew" yourself out of inceldom

Been doing it for 7-8 years before I even knew the term. It pretty much fixed my overbite. My default jaw position is now jutted out with my tongue at the roof of my mouth without me having to conciously do it 24/7. Lol at everyone who had to pay for braces.

I have been doing it for about 2 months now, along with proper swallowing and chewing falim gum daily. The only real change I've noticed is that my back teeth have widened out a bit (pallet has gotten a bit wider), as my tongue used to but up against the teeth and leave marks but no longer does. I'm aware the changes will take a long time for me at 23-approaching-24, but I'm willing to try.

It also helped my sleeping unironically.

I tried it for a couple of months, didn't really worked for me tbh.

It's working for me, tho I chew raw meat which is what we are supposed to use our grinders for (big difference as normie cooked food actually does harm our grinders position), is fixing my wisdom teeth.

I have been doing it for about 2 months now, along with proper swallowing and chewing falim gum daily. The only real change I've noticed is that my back teeth have widened out a bit (pallet has gotten a bit wider), as my tongue used to but up against the teeth and leave marks but no longer does. I'm aware the changes will take a long time for me at 23-approaching-24, but I'm willing to try.

It also helped my sleeping unironically.
Same. I stopped snoring

mew your way to chad status br0

I might consider it.