Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you used to be bluepilled or used to have a positive/indifferent opinion of women?

A long time ago, did you have a positive/indifferent opinion of women or used to be bluepiller?

• Yes

Votes: 93 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 17.7%

• Total voters
@tehgymcel420 @Uglyme @BITG @SubhumanAbomination @ItsOver4cel @turbocuckcel_7000 @BummerDrummer @Rambocel @sadboyo123 @Youngcel_Oldcel @dreadtheblackpill @Babica Yaga @slimshady @shii410 @Reprobus @FinnCel @Ultimatepassivecel @Edfech @ReturnOfSaddam @Mountainbikecel @MountainGorilla @Hate_my_life
yeah I was of course bluepilled and thought women were nice but I realized they were evil in college, after my ricecel friend roped story

Brutal story about a ricecel friend of mine who roped in college ...

incels.co › Incels › Inceldom Discussion

I was pretty bluepilled when I was younger. I remember that time where I pushed a girl in elementary school, and those two foid teachers yelling at me that I should never hit girls. And the shame for that then it sparked something in my mind that I should become a male feminist and be "the good oppressor" that sympathizes with the "oppressed", and that foids are beautiful therefore I shouldn't offend them if I want to date them.

Then when I started puberty, but more so when I entered middle school I was more optimistic in terms of looking forward to girls and forming romantic relationships. But then I realized nothing came of that and became depressed over time.

I was pretty bluepilled when I was younger. I remember that time where I pushed a girl in elementary school, and those two foid teachers yelling at me that I should never hit girls. And the shame for that then it sparked something in my mind that I should become a male feminist and be "the good oppressor" that sympathizes with the "oppressed", and that foids are beautiful therefore I shouldn't offend them if I want to date them.

Then when I started puberty, but more so when I entered middle school I was more optimistic in terms of looking forward to girls and forming romantic relationships. But then I realized nothing came of that and became depressed over time.
so when did you begin to hate women?

so when did you begin to hate women?
I didn't necessarily hated them. I rarely asked girls out when I was in school because of shyness and the fact that I am not very sociable. But the few times that I did asked girls out, they told me that they weren't interested. And at the time I guess they weren't into me but maybe that I would find someone else who would be.

I didn't really associate having romantic feelings towards a girl with sex at the time. When I had a crush on a girl, it was more like I found her pretty and I want to have a emotional connection or something like a close friendship with her, rather than lust and wanting to have sex with her or seeing her in a sexual way. I thought girls were more innocent and not usually slutty. And I still see romantic and emotional attraction, and purely sexual and emotional attraction as two separate things.

And yeah, I wasn't blackpilled or knew about true female nature back then. It was until I was 17 shortly after graduating that I learned more about the blackpill online.

I came out of the womb and the first thing I did was call my Dad a cuck for sticking around for my birth.

@Linus @TheDarkEnigma @FullTimeLoser @copecel2 @Cessetto @Ultimatepassivecel @Ellsworth @ULTRAMAN @AutisticMonstrosity @ERadicator @ReconElement @Ellviss @Dr. Dicklet @ADepressedVirgin
Used to be bluepilled, i didn't know what was going on at that time. Never known anything when it comes to the manosphere. But when too many failed attempts with women piled up. I realized how much of a simp cuck i was.

of course , you even did favors for them without expecting anything in return .

now we all know better , hopefully.

Most men including me were indoctrinated into becoming cucks in the long run. Little did 90% of those kids know, most of all they teach us is bullshit if you are not Mr. Perfect, because God knows how are we gonna realize it's all nonsense other than with self awareness or experience (the former which society mostly lacks).
Modern society especially women deserve no respect from me

Most men including me were indoctrinated into becoming cucks in the long run. Little did 90% of those kids know, most of all they teach us is bullshit if you are not Mr. Perfect, because God knows how are we gonna realize it's all nonsense other than with self awareness or experience (the former which society mostly lacks).
Modern society especially women deserve no respect from me
What were you like what was your opinion on women?

What were you like what was your opinion on women?
I mostly thought they were equal to us in a moral sense or even better (which makes me cringe a bit when looking back), and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

I mostly thought they were equal to us in a moral sense or even better (which makes me cringe a bit when looking back), and that couldn't be farther from the truth.
when did you realize women were evil? i realized upon joining this forum