Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you used to be bluepilled or used to have a positive/indifferent opinion of women?

A long time ago, did you have a positive/indifferent opinion of women or used to be bluepiller?

• Yes

Votes: 93 83.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I think some people here say their opinion of women used to be less negative or they used to be bluepilled

@Diocel @Total Imbecile @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @Dregster666 @ordinaryotaku @InMyCellInHell @dirtykombatcel @coldmachinery @FUCKITALLREEE @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @LOLI BREEDING @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Alone75 @IslaVista2014

deffo uses to be blue as a normie, then as late pubery hit and it was the biggest blackpill of my life, every attempt at talking to a foid shot down at a moments notice, cant stand them now

Until I gradtuated from High School.

How do I answer this shit?

A long time ago, did you have a positive/indifferent opinion of women or used to be bluepiller?​

• Yes
  • No
I was blackpilled in some points, I already said in front of foids that I was chauvinist, and they got mad toward me. I akready knew that there were way more GL men than me, so my effort would be useless

@existentialhack @nxdismycope @foidologist @ScornedStoic @ShySaxon @Copexodius Maximus @kikecel @AlexanderTheGreat11

I think some people here say their opinion of women used to be less negative or they used to be bluepilled

@Diocel @Total Imbecile @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @Dregster666 @ordinaryotaku @InMyCellInHell @dirtykombatcel @coldmachinery @FUCKITALLREEE @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @LOLI BREEDING @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Alone75 @IslaVista2014
I was definitely less negative back then. I used to actually think women could be more than backstabbing cum dumpsters with the IQ and maturity of a toddler. How wrong I was.

I was definitely less negative back then. I used to actually think women could be more than backstabbing cum dumpsters with the IQ and maturity of a toddler. How wrong I was.
So what was your opinion of them? Positive?

nobody is born "hateful"
women did me wrong

Of course I was, just like all males of any species are.

Want to know a little secret though?

All men are born and raised wanted to be good people, especially toward women, and women are the ones who shatter their expectations and turn them into abusers.

Men are taught women are kind, dainty, faithful, trustworthy, and loving.

WRONG

Women are all of the above for GOOD LOOKING MEN ONLY. And even then, the second that man treats her well, she'll get bored and fuck another man who's a piece of garbage just to sate her lust.

This is yet another problem among the many that women cause themselves

They choose shitty men, all the while shaming and mocking good ones. They deserve everything wrong that happens to them.

I take pleasure whenever a woman suicides or misfortune befalls her. Tutorial mode has to end at some point, and I'm tired of the free ride they've been getting
20200519 133235

Last edited:
So what was your opinion of them? Positive?
It wasn't positive, just less negative than it is now. I hated them less but I still didn't like dealing with foids. I remember having to work with them in university on those forced group projects and I hated every second I had to listen to their snotty, cunty opinions.

I dont think you can be blackpilled as a small child. If you get dumped bu a girl for looks you'd just assume it actually was your personality cause we were all naïve

don't think I've ever been bluepilled per se even though I was constantly fed bluepills by all the foid relatives I had(they were numerous). only normies or low IQ low tier normies can be bluepilled, it's too much pain to live as an incel to turn out a bluepilled cuck. I did have an extended redpill cope phase though

I thought most were good until I found out they're chad chasing whores.

@PoodankMcGee @Ecstasy @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Lonelycel @UninspiredGuy1 @Mainländer @JohnDoe @Fat Link @Blackpill Rage @BlackPill Scholar @BigGhey @Tiredpoorcel @Blacktarpill @Emba @Loner94 @yikerinos @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @Wizard32 @Indari

Never had female friends and not many family members spent time near me so I was bluepilled as fuck. once I started interacting with foids I saw the truth...

Yes. I was bluepilled until I was 22 or so. Then I was redpilled until 28 or so when I became blackpilled.

Last edited:
Never had female friends and not many family members spent time near me so I was bluepilled as fuck. once I started interacting with foids I saw the truth...
Yes. I was bluepilled until I was 22 or so. Than was redpilled until 28 or so when I became blackpilled.
Don’t forget to vote

For sure! Waaaaay back in the days when I also thought Santa was real or that I would be happy at some point. I think I was blackpilled by 9 because that's when I first tried roping.

When I was a kid, yeah. I think my view was more redpilled than bluepilled though.

@tehgymcel420 @Uglyme @BITG @SubhumanAbomination @ItsOver4cel @turbocuckcel_7000 @BummerDrummer @Rambocel @sadboyo123 @Youngcel_Oldcel @dreadtheblackpill @Babica Yaga @slimshady @shii410 @Reprobus @FinnCel @Ultimatepassivecel @Edfech @ReturnOfSaddam @Mountainbikecel @MountainGorilla @Hate_my_life

I never really respected them tbh. I still referred to them as bitches/whores instead of foids

Exactly around this time in 2020 I became blackpilled. Before that I was bluepilled (had some redpill beliefs though) and had a generally positive opinion of women and society alike.

I was a bluepiller until I was 28 years old, then 5 more years of redpillers, until 3 years ago I became blackpiller, but in my unconscious I knew that blackpill was true many, many years ago, I knew that the physique mattered since I was a child, but the environment and the people denied it to me. I remember on one occasion when I was 10 years old I saw myself in the mirror and I said to myself: "I'm in a bad way, I'm very ugly" I wanted to commit suicide on the spot but I couldn't, I spent weeks very depressed and finally started to cope playing video games

Last edited:
Of course I was, just like all males of any species are.

Want to know a little secret though?

All men are born and raised wanted to be good people, especially toward women, and women are the ones who shatter their expectations and turn them into abusers.

Men are taught women are kind, dainty, faithful, trustworthy, and loving.

WRONG

Women are all of the above for GOOD LOOKING MEN ONLY. And even then, the second that man treats her well, she'll get bored and fuck another man who's a piece of garbage just to sate her lust.

This is yet another problem among the many that women cause themselves

They choose shitty men, all the while shaming and mocking good ones. They deserve everything wrong that happens to them.

I take pleasure whenever a woman suicides or misfortune befalls her. Tutorial mode has to end at some point, and I'm tired of the free ride they've been getting
View attachment 414072
pretty based ngl

Most of my blackpilling started 4 years ago when i was 13-14. I had experienced inferiority my whole life, but I did not know why up until recently. It's still really hard for me to accept awalt.

I did used to think m'lady was far less capable of evil and degeneracy. The blackpill has put into words many thoughts and feelings I had already.

Nope as when I was 5 yrs old I was bullied by them just, constant riducle and mockery.

Lookism hit me like a freight train from a very young age from 1999 onwards just been downhill.

i was never bluepilled to begin with i was more of a purple pilled and i knew that looks had something to do with attraction and i knew that women were hypocritical , my discovery of the blackpill only deepened my knowledge and confirmed my suspicions

I just believed that there is someone for everyone and was thinking maybe I am not ugly and it's my personality responsible :soy::bluepill:

i was never bluepilled to begin with i was more of a purple pilled and i knew that looks had something to do with attraction and i knew that women were hypocritical , my discovery of the blackpill only deepened my knowledge and confirmed my suspicions
Nope as when I was 5 yrs old I was bullied by them just, constant riducle and mockery.

Lookism hit me like a freight train from a very young age from 1999 onwards just been downhill.
I did used to think m'lady was far less capable of evil and degeneracy. The blackpill has put into words many thoughts and feelings I had already.
Most of my blackpilling started 4 years ago when i was 13-14. I had experienced inferiority my whole life, but I did not know why up until recently. It's still really hard for me to accept awalt.
I was a bluepiller until I was 28 years old
I never really respected them tbh. I still referred to them as bitches/whores instead of foids
Remember to also vote

I was :blackpill: Ed from the age of 19 onwards.

:redpill: Ed before that.

Never :bluepill: Ed that is.

Bluepilled pre 2018
Blackpilled afterwards

Remember to also vote
already did, I was a bluepiller until I was 28 years old, then 5 more years of redpillers, until 3 years ago I became blackpiller, but in my unconscious I knew that blackpill was true many, many years ago, I knew that the physique mattered since I was a child, but the environment and the people denied it to me. I remember on one occasion when I was 10 years old I saw myself in the mirror and I said to myself: "I'm in a bad way, I'm very ugly" I wanted to commit suicide on the spot but I couldn't, I spent weeks very depressed and finally started to cope playing video games

it was extremely early, i remember being teased by boys and girls in 5th grade because i didn't know about fucking and making out, the girls attitude was especially shocking as they loved this type of talk and teasing and laughing at other boys, tbh pretty sure it started then. it was slow since with each new stage of education I figured it would be time to ascend, i realised it was definitely over much later, but the first shock was quite early

man, there sure were a lot of these instances where young girls were screeching like hyenas at me and other "betas" tbh, JFL at muh fairer sex

Yes, it all stopped the moment I started getting crushes and I started to critically analyse female nature and their responses to various men/circumstances.

As young kids who don't feel sexual attraction, I think most of us were completely indifferent towards women. Which we would still be if it weren't for that sexual aspect.

Blue pilled till the age of 26, went with the MGTOW cope. Now I just don't give a shit about most things in life.

@PoodankMcGee @Ecstasy @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Lonelycel @UninspiredGuy1 @Mainländer @JohnDoe @Fat Link @Blackpill Rage @BlackPill Scholar @BigGhey @Tiredpoorcel @Blacktarpill @Emba @Loner94 @yikerinos @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @Wizard32 @Indari
Just mention random people theory

i already hated promiscious women way before i knew the 80/20 rule (the first time i got in touch with incel material). then i hated them even more

I wasn't always blackpilled.

When I was younger, I was quite naive and bought into the idea that genetics weren’t everything and that women could easily be had if you just improved your appearance a little. I also believed game could be learned and that those with good game were Chad tier in the dating arena.

About women; I thought that women weren’t necessarily bad however as my negative experiences with them increased with age, I became more and more hostile toward them.

till age 11 - :bluepill:
age 11 onwards - still :bluepill: but disappointed in women
age 30 :redpill:
age 31 :blackpill:

Yes I was more bluepilled towards women but this was wayy back in middle school. I became blackpilled even back then but there was no term for it (this was 2006-2008).

I knew that girls went after the good looking guys. Saw it so many times.

I was never either retarded tribe "piller". Get aids and cancer, all of you.

of course, in some ways I am still bluepilled in the sense that I feel unworthy of love due to my genetics. I think it's more blackpilled to feel that I am above the sexual market due to my genetics and that society is wrong.

When i was younger i had hope but over the Decades i became indifferent.