Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you used to be bluepilled or used to have a positive/indifferent opinion of women?

A long time ago, did you have a positive/indifferent opinion of women or used to be bluepiller?

• Yes

Votes: 93 83.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
I don’t see how you can live your life as a n ugly male, look back at how women have treated you, and then not have a bad opinion of them. Yes, I was a blue pilled cuck until I gave it some critical thought.

Yes I was 100% bluepilled and soy until like last year.

I used to be but i suspected something was not right due to the way i was treated. Glad i found the blackpill to open my eyes.

Till I was 11 or 12 I was a bluepilled retard.

@Quarantined @Snowstormhigh @your personality @Psilocin99

don’t forget to vote if you’re gonna reply

I was pretty self absorbed with my own mediocrity to the point where what they are or aren't didn't really matter too much. It certainly confused me to see them abandon all their interests they had as kids to stare at a phone and fuck Chad, seemed like a waste of time, or a generational problem. The latter is certainly true, but the former wasn't. Chad hunting is the peak of their existence.

Ngl. Yes, of course, I did. I think that's the stage most of us went through.

Yh I was bluepilled until 2016.

What was your opinion on women?
I can't recall, I was just too busy fantasizing about the JBs in my class and my MILF psychologist.

I honestly don't remember. Never take SSRIs, kids.

@Darkenzo @PPEcel

I was a bluepiller until I was 28 years old, then 5 more years of redpillers, until 3 years ago I became blackpiller, but in my unconscious I knew that blackpill was true many, many years ago, I knew that the physique mattered since I was a child, but the environment and the people denied it to me. I remember on one occasion when I was 10 years old I saw myself in the mirror and I said to myself: "I'm in a bad way, I'm very ugly" I wanted to commit suicide on the spot but I couldn't, I spent weeks very depressed and finally started to cope playing video games

I don't remember ever being bluepilled. I got friendzoned by my childhood friend when we were like only 5 years old and she would always tell me about her crush, fucking crushed my heart. Then around 5th grade when I was much shorter than anyone I noticed how the girls acted differently around the older looking guys and how the mayority of the girls liked the same guy , the most handsome one. Also noticed how my bullies were getting positive attention from the girls and how they didn't give a shit about me.
Few girls made it very clear that they looked down on me and so I got blackpilled before puberty.

Last edited:
When I was a child, I thought girls are very good and kind and that I was attractive.
Getting older, I gradually realized girls are not so good and kind and that there was something wrong with me.
By the age of 19, I had already known height, face and size do matter, but I had still hoped I had a chance to get a gf.
By the age of 23, I'd been almost blackpilled.
When I turned 25, I was completely blackpilled.

@THE TRUE HONKLER

I was indifferent of foids because i knew they detested me from day one due to my truecel look, also due to my undiagnosed autism, i was more naive than my peers and was thinking that someday one might view me differently and give me a chance. jfl at my bluepilled days. Thanks fuck i found the blackpill and learned the truth.

I was bluepilled when i was younger. The fastest way to blackpill yourself is to interact with foids in any capacity. They are so transparent with their lookism that you would have to be lying to yourself to reach any conclusion other than the blackpill

bluepilled til I was 17, then transitioned to fully blackpilled by 20

Redpilled at age 21. Blackpilled at age 24.

Was bluepilled until 2019, then I became more redpilled. Became blackpilled last year.

My old thoughts on women were positive for the most part, until I started asking them out in highschool and onwards, I would just think "oh well it wasn't meant to be". Then I had acquaintances who would talk about the parties they went to and the girls they were fucking and I would ask myself wtf am I doing wrong? They were all good looking and tall while I was an ugly manlet.

Not even playing football for 3 years in HS helped. Not even working out every damn day after school in gr12 and having a good body with abs helped. Guys who had never stepped foot in a gym would get the girls while I got nothing. After I dropped/flunked out in 2018 started cold approaching whenever I could. Nothing. Online dating, Nothing. Even tried messaging girls I went to hs with, nothing. Between online and in person I've asked out 330+ whores and here I am. Fuck this world and fuck this life.

Last edited:
I was bluepilled maybe until last year of high school ~7 years ago. I was a lot on Youtube around that time as well and I remember watching videos from Philip Defranco back then when ER went mayham and seeing terms like MGTOW and incel pop up. I didn't really think much of it at first. "How can you get this frustrated about not having a girlfriend? He obv didn't try enough" was my bluepilled thought back then. I was also pondering my KHHV predicament at age 17-18, seeing that lot of people that I knew back then were reaching these milestones except for me (and some incel friends that I still hang aroudn with till this day). I was convinced that it was just a phase, and that things would change for me soon when I started uni. "I just needed to self-develop more" was my rationale back then (cope). Oh boy was I wrong... Only misery and loneliness followed after hs... Now I really understand what drove ER... Ngl it took a while to convince myself that I was ugly...

I even remember when Jeremy Meeks went viral in 2014. I legit even remember thinking to myself back then "what? why is he getting this much attention? are women really attracted to this dude? he's not that handsome..." ......... Brutal when you learn the truth...

I think some people here say their opinion of women used to be less negative or they used to be bluepilled

@Diocel @Total Imbecile @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @Dregster666 @ordinaryotaku @InMyCellInHell @dirtykombatcel @coldmachinery @FUCKITALLREEE @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @LOLI BREEDING @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Alone75 @IslaVista2014
I always wanted a muslima TradWife to make food for me when I grow up and rejected modern women.

I used to not hate women; infact I still was anti-feminist, but I still simped for women and thought that I had to improve my personality to get a gf

I was always knew women were artificial and material creatures, a part of me always found women’s personality distasteful. Though I still desired them, I did cling to hope that some women out there might be different from the herd till my early highschool days. After that I got blackpilled heavily in late highschool/college once I started to realize just how many dates and ‘experience’ a typical woman my age had, over hearing locker room talk etc. My last irl crush used to take the same bus route as me every day from school, she was quiet and studious, and always acted femininely shy but composed. I promised myself I would work up the courage to ask her name at least before the year ended. That was until around the end of highschool when I started to see she hanged around a boy, and would start to walk home with him. Apparently she had dated more guys than I realized. That was probably my biggest blue pill moment because I silently would wait around just to take the same bus as her.

I was bluepilled when i was younger. The fastest way to blackpill yourself is to interact with foids in any capacity. They are so transparent with their lookism that you would have to be lying to yourself to reach any conclusion other than the blackpill
What was your opinion on girls back in your bluepilled days?

I was about as liberal and feminist as it gets until like my the laast month of my sophomore year of hs, I remember being in awe with my liberal teacher who would regularly own one of my republican classmates

Then I turned alt right for a few years because I couldnt get a gf and blaming black people and feminism sounded appealing but then eventually I realized even the nazis are cucks after seeing everyone simp for lauren southern

I see now that life is a free for all, there is no right or wrong, just PIV

I still think that eugenics, euthanasia and killing off 50% of all male newborns are necessary to make life fair

What was your opinion on girls back in your bluepilled days?
I thought nawalt. I believed that not all foids were chad chasers and cumdumpsters. If I could show a foid how good of a person and mature i am, that she would appreciate that and want to be with me. After high school i worked on talking with people because i barely could. I felt that if i could just approach a foid and appear confident, that she would give me a chance. Also I believed that if i could befriend my oneitis’s family, then my oneitis would see i have strong family values and appreciate it.

@Linus @TheDarkEnigma @FullTimeLoser @copecel2 @Cessetto @Ultimatepassivecel @Ellsworth @ULTRAMAN @AutisticMonstrosity @ERadicator @ReconElement @Ellviss @Dr. Dicklet @ADepressedVirgin

I was never bluepilled tbh.

@Linus @TheDarkEnigma @FullTimeLoser @copecel2 @Cessetto @Ultimatepassivecel @Ellsworth @ULTRAMAN @AutisticMonstrosity @ERadicator @ReconElement @Ellviss @Dr. Dicklet @ADepressedVirgin
Don't fucking tag me in your spam threads

@existentialhack @nxdismycope @foidologist @ScornedStoic @ShySaxon @Copexodius Maximus @kikecel @AlexanderTheGreat11
When I was a delusional coping simp that thought people were generally kind.
But now that I grew up and know the truth, I don't want to be around most people in general.
I really wish this wasn't the case, but reality doesn't give a shit about how I feel.

When I was a delusional coping simp that thought people were generally kind.
But now that I grew up and know the truth, I don't want to be around most people in general.
I really wish this wasn't the case, but reality doesn't give a shit about how I feel.
So did you used to have a positive opinion of women?

So did you used to have a positive opinion of women?
Well, my mother and sister were very close to me, and thus I had a good opinion of them.
I went to a religious Jewish highschool, and the one chick that got caught kissing in the back of the school was outted by other girls and excommunicated by them.
This made me think the rest weren't whores ( I was wrong, they become whores a few years later).

Well, my mother and sister were very close to me, and thus I had a good opinion of them.
I went to a religious Jewish highschool, and the one chick that got caught kissing in the back of the school was outted by other girls and excommunicated by them.
This made me think the rest weren't whores ( I was wrong, they become whores a few years later).
Do you live in USA?

Yes. Even though I used to think that looks still mattered to some extent, I also used to think that personality played a big part, too, and can override looks. Clearly, that is not the case, and I saw the light after losing shit tons of weight and getting jacked and still failing miserably getting a gf, being called ugly in the process and shit like that too.

Yes. Even though I used to think that looks still mattered to some extent, I also used to think that personality played a big part, too, and can override looks. Clearly, that is not the case, and I saw the light after losing shit tons of weight and getting jacked and still failing miserably getting a gf, being called ugly in the process and shit like that too.
What was your opinion of women back then?

Bluepill 0-18
Redpill 19-23
Blackpill 24->

What was your opinion of women as a bluepiller?
That the women who didn't like me ir even hated ne just happened to be ones eho hated me.
Once i talked to more women, I noticed all of them don't like me

That the women who didn't like me ir even hated ne just happened to be ones eho hated me.
Once i talked to more women, I noticed all of them don't like me
So you believed NAWALT?

Yea I was bluepilled until about 19, I believed that foids only really cared about personality and was unaware of the racepill. I became redpilled after my oneinitis called me creepy, started browsing mgtow forums after that. Saw an IncelTv video on the racepill and became blackpilled ever since. I was always subconsciously aware that being an ethnic was a death sentence but that IncelTV video nailed it in.

Tbh i think most, almost all men are bluepilled in the beginning. Feminism conditions men to think that women are constantly being oppressed and almost all of us as a result become biased towards women and work in their favor.

Unless someone had really strong role models, they'd likely be carved into being a bluepiller who thinks women are oppressed and need to be saved, by the society

@PoodankMcGee @Ecstasy @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Lonelycel @UninspiredGuy1 @Mainländer @JohnDoe @Fat Link @Blackpill Rage @BlackPill Scholar @BigGhey @Tiredpoorcel @Blacktarpill @Emba @Loner94 @yikerinos @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @Wizard32 @Indari
Why do u tag me?