Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you used to be bluepilled or used to have a positive/indifferent opinion of women?

A long time ago, did you have a positive/indifferent opinion of women or used to be bluepiller?

• Yes

Votes: 93 83.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
I was relatively indifferent aside from a few very select oneitis experiences which were incredibly intense at the time of my youth but I did know deep down I was not in the same playing field when it came to all that and sort of accepted rejection as it happened.

Ngl, I wouldn't say I had a positive view of women(ie they be queenz n shiieeet)

Even now, I would not say that my view on them is negative, however, I have become more realistic with my views on women.

My views:
I realize that women only care about looks(or even if they say they don't, deep down, they all prioritize looks).

They hate ugly men or disassociate from them extremely in terms of society.
However, I think that, if there was a crowd of incels, women tend to feel more comfortable around the least subhuman incel(ie women will feel more comfortable around a mayocel then a curry or ricecel)

They tend to be far more emotional then men.

As a result of the previous stated, seeking a gf or wife is a waste of time as an incel because love(romantic) is ultimately a cope, natural romantic very rarely exists, and if romantic love does exists, it's built off of the foid attraction to one's looks.

Make of that what you will OP

@curryZoomercoomer

What about at age 10?
Honestly speaking I was never bluepilled, I was very shy and the foidlets back then avoided me therefore I was just not attracted to them like having an oneitis, fantasizing or daydreaming however is a different thing altogether.

I was very bluepilled and was the type of phag who would shut down any claim that foids are as visual as men.

When foids were constantly rejecting me (for being too nice) but going after the very guy they stated was a MISOGYNSTIC ASSHOLE that's when I began to question the legitimacy of my beliefs.

Few internet searches and 1 Askreddit thread later: I find the Incel community.

My opinion on women never changed.

I've always been blackpilled in the sense that I knew looks were everything, I've been insecure about my looks since I was 12 (I'm 24 now) and also even when I was younger I couldn't understand why men were so willing to wife up used up roasties. This was years before I found the blackpill. However I was bluepilled in realising what kind of personality attracts foids, I pedestalized my oneitises a lot as well, simping for them and shit when really I was never in line to get a relationship with them because of my subpar looks.

I seriously used to have a positive attitude towards women. I was that cuck that felt that if women were in more positions of power, the world would be better, JFL.
I seriously believed women didn't care for appearance and were the more "compassionate" gender. I had forgotten how shitty girls in school treated me, and brushed it off as "just kids". The cruel rejections, the pathological lies, the hypergamy, and their fucking hypocrisy (e.g. - "feminist" with a professional career but wants men to pay for everything) is what woke me up to my stupidity

I think some people here say their opinion of women used to be less negative or they used to be bluepilled

@Diocel @Total Imbecile @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @Dregster666 @ordinaryotaku @InMyCellInHell @dirtykombatcel @coldmachinery @FUCKITALLREEE @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @LOLI BREEDING @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Alone75 @IslaVista2014
I was really Bluepilled till I was 15 and something happened which changed my life and thinking forever

I wasn't bluepilled per se. I used to hold indifferent views of women. I didn't much think of them. Only in my late teens and early twenties I started to be interested in dating. I quickly realized I am undesired.

Common I think everyone has.

I started out kind of afraid of girls in elementary because of cooties or whatever. by middle school I started noticing and liking them, in high school I was infatuated but too nervous to say much, and the time I did I got fucking wrecked and laughed at for merely trying to talk to the girl. I had no idea I was so fucking ugly. I hated life ever since then. I didn't try much till after high school. I heard that its common to get rejected but if you talk to enough girls you will get a gf. Watched a bunch of pick up artist videos. even went to classes. Tried MASS spamming and almost got arrested. Kind of. Idk if she was actually gonna or did call the cops I left but yeah. After talking to over 60 girls IRL and hundreds online... before nearly killing myself out of shame and bewilderment. Yeah, I officially have accepted my fate as of a few years ago. Started thinking about it and realized women are literally programmed to reject guys based on traits. So I see them as literal NPC robots that are not capable of free will. Maybe none of us have free will but FOIDS especially. I didn't think I was that ugly. And why tf do you have to threaten to call the cops on someone just because you tried talking to them just fucking ignore me like the others or say no or go away even fuck. stupid bitch.

Common I think everyone has.

I started out kind of afraid of girls in elementary because of cooties or whatever. by middle school I started noticing and liking them, in high school I was infatuated but too nervous to say much, and the time I did I got fucking wrecked and laughed at for merely trying to talk to the girl. I had no idea I was so fucking ugly. I hated life ever since then. I didn't try much till after high school. I heard that its common to get rejected but if you talk to enough girls you will get a gf. Watched a bunch of pick up artist videos. even went to classes. Tried MASS spamming and almost got arrested. Kind of. Idk if she was actually gonna or did call the cops I left but yeah. After talking to over 60 girls IRL and hundreds online... before nearly killing myself out of shame and bewilderment. Yeah, I officially have accepted my fate as of a few years ago. Started thinking about it and realized women are literally programmed to reject guys based on traits. So I see them as literal NPC robots that are not capable of free will. Maybe none of us have free will but FOIDS especially. I didn't think I was that ugly. And why tf do you have to threaten to call the cops on someone just because you tried talking to them just fucking ignore me like the others or say no or go away even fuck. stupid bitch.
How old are you now?

@tulasdanslos
I remember now, it was definitely positive.

Funny anecdote: I played a game with a female friend when I was 8 or 9, and when I won she literally cried and her father intervened to calm her down and make me stop upsetting her.

I thought she was just a bad apple at the time. :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy:

I remember now, it was definitely positive.

Funny anecdote: I played a game with a female friend when I was 8 or 9, and when I won she literally cried and her father intervened to calm her down and make me stop upsetting her.

I thought she was just a bad apple at the time. :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy:
when did your opinion of women become negative?

I don't think I was ever 'bluepilled' never had a female friend in my life, always seemed to be invisible to them and I knew I wasn't a handsome guy. But I was definitely indifferent to women and fully redpilled until 19 years old.

I was always ugly and got no attention, I knew I never had a chance.

I thought the most positive about women when I was in elementary school. I was more attractive in general then I think. Clothes and hair at this age are less import because all of us get them bought or cut from our parents, I didn't had glasses and my hair was blonde instead of brown. I even could JBWmaxx with my blue eyes and blonde hair. A turkish girl had a crush on me and sometimes gave me even drawings she made during breaks. But even in elementary school a girl once told me I don't talk or laugh much.

Even later till 18 I in general thought pretty neutral about them till I more actively tried to get a girlfriend. I hardly ever was directly treated bad by them and I had not much interactions with them. And to my face they were nice. Guys were nice too though. There wasn't much bullying at my school. I was mostly just an outsider, in no friend group. But the fakeness of some girls pissed me already off. You could often hear them talk bad about other girls in class behind their back. Especially the most Stacy one often talked bad about others, Also I hated how some of them always were trying to get attention.

A guy from school actually tried to blackpill me though I guess. One girl ghosted him during holidays and then tried to blame it on the phone not working. Just to break up with him. Other girl stopped talking to him and spread lies about him.

@Linus @TheDarkEnigma @FullTimeLoser @copecel2 @Cessetto @Ultimatepassivecel @Ellsworth @ULTRAMAN @AutisticMonstrosity @ERadicator @ReconElement @Ellviss @Dr. Dicklet @ADepressedVirgin
I find it hard to believe anyone is born blackpillled unless you're deformed. I was 18 before I truly realised girls were avoiding me, I'd noticed a couple of years early but thought I was just unlucky maybe. Before I was 18 I looked at women in a completely different light. Now I feel like hacking their faces off (in resident evil 6)

Did you ever used to hate women?
I'm still always torn to this day between hating myself and hating everyone else so it hard to say, maybe my views have just been more consolidated.

If I was a 10 year old kid I probably felt similar maybe not hardcore blackpilled but I knew I never had a chance.

Last edited:
naively thought that there could be a woman different and different from the rest until the middle of last year. when i received the blackpill i found out that it is nothing more than a permanent deception and that i will always live alone. the worst thing is to find out that out of the 3500 million women, none of them are interested in you. less with someone who is subnormal and 4/10 shy.

Yes. I was bluepilled until I was 22 or so. Then I was redpilled until 28 or so when I became blackpilled.
I was thinking so that we could have separate initials we should change blackpilled to "darkpilled" that way we can call it the BRD transition

otherwise it's BRB and Blue/Black are too similar

dark also makes it a letter shorter to say and no ugly pointless C

Yes ofc. I don't think anyone is blackpilled from birth.

@based_meme
You compiling a database? KEK

Everybody used to be blue pilled. I was blue pilled until after uni. Tbh, the black pill was staring at me the whole time, but I kept ignoring it until I couldn't, because no one in their right mind could anymore at that point.

You compiling a database? KEK

Everybody used to be blue pilled. I was blue pilled until after uni. Tbh, the black pill was staring at me the whole time, but I kept ignoring it until I couldn't, because no one in their right mind could anymore at that point.
did you always hate women?

no i'm curious because most people never knew the blackpill in the past
My hate for women isn't personal. It's at the societal and institutional level. I hate gynocentrism and all that it entails. Gynocentrism is not even just pro-female, but anti-male in many instances. You get countless cases of double standards and unfair treatment, because of societal biases like the "women are wonderful" effect which affects everything from interpersonal relationships to employment opportunities and legal cases. At the societal level, you get blue pilled attitudes about women which don't accept reality and give women free passes to not accept responsibilities for their actions that can have dire long-term consequences, such as no-fault divorce because she was caught fucking her hot personal trainer from the gym.

This also gives you absolutely braindead concepts like "retroactive consent", which means any man, anywhere, anytime can be a rapist because that one night six years ago she decided it was rape. And society takes it seriously. The hivemind and social mob rallies behind it with fervor and you're guilty before you can even remember who the hell that woman you were with even was. I know this is "sexhaver problems," but the effects of these problems seep into everything.

There, that should be enough to satiate your friends over at reddit.

Of course I was, just like all males of any species are.

Want to know a little secret though?

All men are born and raised wanted to be good people, especially toward women, and women are the ones who shatter their expectations and turn them into abusers.

Men are taught women are kind, dainty, faithful, trustworthy, and loving.

WRONG
I have to agree with this. when I was very young I use to think women were kind and giving. In my early teen years I started to feel isolated from women.

I have to agree with this. when I was very young I use to think women were kind and giving. In my early teen years I started to feel isolated from women.
I think women in their 20s are less friendly than teenage girls

I never really had an opinion of them when younger,they treated me like shit but I never really payed attention to it/gave it any thought ,my middle teens is when I started coming to my senses and realizing why those bitches always gave me repulsed looks and always tried to be distant from me

I never really had an opinion of them when younger,they treated me like shit but I never really payed attention to it/gave it any thought ,my middle teens is when I started coming to my senses and realizing why those bitches always gave me repulsed looks and always tried to be distant from me
how old are you now?

I think some people here say their opinion of women used to be less negative or they used to be bluepilled

@Diocel @Total Imbecile @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @Dregster666 @ordinaryotaku @InMyCellInHell @dirtykombatcel @coldmachinery @FUCKITALLREEE @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @LOLI BREEDING @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Alone75 @IslaVista2014
Yes.