Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you watch Incel TV's latest video "Incel Diagnosis | 7 Deadly Sins"?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I don't know why this guy doesn't get more love here, his videos are amazing.

This is brutal.

It never began.

I want to nuke this fucking planet.

His top 10 incel list missed a lot of incels

is that the channel of @BlackpillMafia ? Wait why is he banned?

The most ridiculous thing about that show is how ugly women are and they're still so brutally picky.

I mean seriously, most of those women would be like 2/10 or 3/10 where I come from.

Jfl at the manlet curry showing up a second time in a cricket costume then they still all rejected him. I bet he thought the flower idea was going to get all their pussies wet.

The jestermaxxed curry was a disgrace. He should be posting here instead of humiliating himself like this. Just blackpill all men please.

This video is hard to watch.

Why are blackpill videos so addicting to watch?

Any man who goes on this kind of show is a cuck. This is humiliating!

In case you didn't see yet, this is what happens when Chad comes to this show:

Any man who goes on this kind of show is a cuck. This is humiliating!
I would go on that show, my intro would just be me declaring myself an incel and my 30 second video would just be me dropping black pills. I'd go there just to black pill anyone watching.

I would go on that show, my intro would just be me declaring myself an incel and my 30 second video would just be me dropping black pills. I'd go there just to black pill anyone watching.

If you're an incel, you would not last until the video.

Look at this balding manlet:

It is because of his enormous personality presented by his chin.

As always, the black woman was the only honest one and straight up said "congratulations on your face"

It is because of his enormous personality presented by his chin.
I wish someone would CHOose to rush the stage and demand bettER treatment of incels...

I wish someone would CHOose to rush the stage and demand bettER treatment of incels...

I will revenge every men soonish. I still have to increase my powerlevel though. I will hit the gym even harder to increase my muscles.

Jesus that was fucking brutal and hard to watch. JFL if you believe in confidence over looks.

They were all jestermaxxing, all that cringy dancing pretending to be fun, not realising that the women decided the minute they saw their faces and height. The women even straight up call them arrogant for having the audacity to try and be confident with their jestermaxxing. Absolutely brutal blackpill

Yeah but the curry really tried his best to make an idiot out of himself.

This is brutal.

It never began.

Watched first couple contestants and video stopped playing WiFi bad... But anyway...

Those 2 guys are CHAD compared to me. If they don't have a chance, what more with me...

Go ER on all of those stuck up roasties!!

This is brutal, the cockypill is one of the most brutal of the video, normies always say for us to have confidence when in reality this is a lie, positive traits are only seen in good looking people, whatever behaviour you display as a ugly man will always been seen as a bad one, or you are hiding something.

Not one second.

Damn dude the deathnic at the end is facially attractive, but is like 5ft2. Also a lot of the guys had good lower thirds, but their maxilla and eye areas were beyond trash.

Yeah this content creator does seem pretty smart OP. It's a treat when I come across a new blacpilled channel, thanks.

This is brutal.

It never began.

I was considering watching his shit but he hearted a comment of Coach Black Pill and said he loved his content. Coach Black Pill is a cuck who in the past defended a foid being called out on her retarded behavior, and his irritating voice only helps cement my dislike of the faggot.

Gotta love how foids nitpick the tiniest mutable "flaws" you can imagine when they don't want to admit they don't like your face.

no i didnt watch and wont watch

Do it bro :feelskek:

holes are for chads only

oh shit he dropped a new video