Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming did your life change after joining the terrorist movement known as "I.N.C.E.L" ?

ye i go pew pew on foids now

yes but also because of corona mainly, i have worse hygiene and lack of gymcelling means i look shittier and almost never leave room
more time to postmaxx on here though :feelsokman:

7d0.gif

no thanks, cia. but no .co didnt change me

Is the same shit

Yes, I am dedicating almost all my time to initiating "true"-"cel" protocols all around the world. My ID is C.H.A.D1542, you know where to find me :feelzez:

Yes, me and my comrades began training at the special undisclosed I.N.C.E.L. island, where I shot guns regularly and prepare for the Beta Uprising. I am also given beverages and food by servers here at the island.

Yes. Better than my days at Al-Qaeda tbh

Allahu akbar theory

yeah I realized that it was kind of over

Yes, me and my comrades began training at the special undisclosed I.N.C.E.L. island, where I shot guns regularly and prepare for the Beta Uprising. I am also given beverages and food by servers here at the island.

I kinda wish this was true so my life wouldn't be such a bottomless pit of boredom and loneliness

Not really, i just hate foids and society in gereral much more now

It didn't changed much but I become more sociable.

My suffering hasn't changed. Now I can look in the mirror and know why my life has been nothing but suffering and now I'm more open to roping than I was before.

No tbh
If I wasn't here I'd be wasting my time on some other site

The only thing that changed was my mindset, my life is pretty much the same though.

Yes my personality points have decreased termendously

no, but it helps me deal with loneliness
since i have no irl friends i have predominantly relied on the internet to provide human interaction

I’ve completed 30 different operations in the name of I.N.C.E.L I’m the equivalent of James Bond for MI6