Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did your mom ever tell you that it is your duty to defend and protect foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
My mom was based. I remember as a kid she told me to mind my own business and never help anyone (including foids). If I saw a foid being raped or beaten or robbed by anyone, to just ignore it and walk away- never intervene. At most call the police- but you shouldn't even do this.

sounds degenerate

Even if you ignore how annoying foids are and how they don't deserve help its still not a good idea to intervene. You can get seriously fucked when trying to help. This is esp. true with domestic abuse cases since the female will defend her abuser Chad and hate you for stepping in.

Neither of my parents did, thank god.

Your mom is still a foid.

why should I protect someone who views me as disposable?

Yeah she tells me a man’s job is to provide.

She doesn’t realize modern day first world foids are bipedal toilets/eugenics automatons/public property. Not pristine unused innocent wives and mothers like the women of her home country back in her day

Yes, my mom use to say that men should protect foids. I wish she was as based as your mom.

No, she hates foids too, but for different reasons

Yes

Mom told me to be a total white knight cuck and be nice to everyone and anyone I could. Especially to foids. And if I did, they would reward me with sex.

I used to just ignore this, but at one point, I started calling her a stupid worthless cunt whenever she would tell me that.

She hasn't told that to me in a long time.

my Mother is omega :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: so yes

my mom told me everyday to make it a good thing to go out of my way to always do things for girls and be "nice" and protect them and stick up for them

guess where that got me? bullied by the same guys that fuck and abuse these stupid whores and now im an incel. never take advice from any woman on how to get women because they always say stupid bullshit stuff

-Never hit a woman, Anon!
Proceeds to hit and choke women. Studies show this makes women horny and what women actually want

-Always hold the door/chair/line for a woman, Anon!
Then as you get older you realize studies show it is a beta move and youve been cucking yourself by putting women on a pedestool. Women like "bad boys" who dont give a single fuck about them. Not some goody two shoes faggot

-If a woman is in danger it is a mans duty to save her, Anon!
Yea right. The stufies show 9 times out of 10 the stupid whore sticks up for her own abuser and actually enables him. If you "save" her by beating up the guy who slaps her around she is going to call the police ON YOU and lie for her man.

Women are their own worst enemy. If you ever hear a woman say she is unhappy it is because all of her life choices. She did this to herself and deserves it.

No but it was implied that I should defend her if shit ever went down. I would because I really have nothing to live for.

my mom told me everyday to make it a good thing to go out of my way to always do things for girls and be "nice" and protect them and stick up for them

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

My mom told me it's a man's job to protect foids but I wouldn't risk my well being for some random person I'll never see again.

No but it was implied that I should defend her if shit ever went down. I would because I really have nothing to live for.
Defending your mom or family is different than being expected to defend random whores in the street.

Defending your mom or family is different than being expected to defend random whores in the street.
oh for sure. She can be annoying but if anyone attacked her I'd kick their head in.

oh for sure. She can be annoying but if anyone attacked her I'd kick their head in.
That's because your mom takes care of you. Random whores don't do shit for us, so fuck them if they need help.

That's because your mom takes care of you. Random whores don't do shit for us, so fuck them if they need help.
I've always had the same opinion bro. Women want abusive men. Not risking my life for a random whore.

sub8 men are all incels

No, never heard such nonsense.

My mom was based. I remember as a kid she told me to mind my own business and never help anyone (including foids). If I saw a foid being raped or beaten or robbed by anyone, to just ignore it and walk away- never intervene. At most call the police- but you shouldn't even do this.
No she didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back