Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did your parents fuck up?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Did they fuck up raising you and contribute to your inceldom or did they do a good job?

I don’t hate my parents but they royally fucked up on several levels which lead to me being mentally ill, incel and many other problems.

They did mistakes. Now after all these years I have to figure out how to fix them.
But I was doomed the moment I was born, it ended there.

Stop blaming your parents for your mistakes!!!!! You have the power to change! It's you who is now in control of your life! What happened in the past it's in the past! Start a new life now!
Think positive!

Stop blaming your parents for your mistakes!!!!! You have the power to change! It's you who is now in control of your life! What happened in the past it's in the past! Start a new life now!
Think positive!
I started getting this from cucks the second I turned 18

Think positive!
WHAT THE FUCK ? MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Did they fuck up raising you and contribute to your inceldom or did they do a good job?

I don’t hate my parents but they royally fucked up on several levels which lead to me being mentally ill, incel and many other problems.
Huh well they are to blame for your genetics of course, also my parents were fucked up. My father was abusive he beat me as a child but then i snapped and beat the shit out of him two times. And my mother somewhat cares for me but she is a lying manipulative bitch and she has called me insane on a couple of instances when i snapped at her and started yelling at her, while she was the one that contributed to my rage fits by constantly lying and manipulating me for her own benefit. Also not to mention that she constantly plays the victim card till one day i had enough got her by the neck and choked her, and gave her a real reason to be a victim, now she is afraid of me well not only her my father too. I learned that with violence i showed dominance and i showed that don't fuck with me otherwise i am gonna fuck you up.

Last edited:
They fucked up when one of them died and the other fled the country to make sheckles, disregarding his son

Yes, bringing me into this world even though they knew they're genetically inferior and poor.

Got comparatively lucky with my parents in respect of how shit everything usually turns out. They were never abusive in any way but only bluepilled as fuck, which is the norm sadly. Ignored my problems for the longest of times, believed that they would fix themselves and took my giga coping as a sign that Im doing alright, which I never really have, only sucked up the hits without complaining. Their behaviour contributed to the state Im in now, sure could have done many things differently, I had to learn everything the hard way with other people, especially foids, was hurt a lot.

Did they fuck me up? No, not really, but they could have prevented me getting fucked up by the world around me, would take some real 1 in a million parents for that though, most people just get lucky, dont have contingency plans for when things go bad, same with my parents, thought that I would be "normal", had no plan for me being not.

My parents actually did fine. They waited a while to have me (they were 30 and financially stable) and they were decent parents. Some major issues in my early teens, but they were the ones who coaxed me into therapy (which helped me a lot) to deal with some of my depressive episodes, and they actually were willing to change if my therapist said it would help us stop screaming at each other constantly.

They still think I’m a failure, but that’s because I am, not because they’re bad parents.

I think yes. My parents were financially unstable when they decided to have a son and things didn't get better afterwards, during middle school we barely had anything to eat. They were (are) also low status without any friend and that didn't help in developing my social skills when I was a kid, they always kept me inside. My father is also a massive wageslave who didn't save a single euro in over 30+ years of wageslaving, instead he and my mother always spent most of what we had for cigarettes and beers and they still do that nowadays.
Both in elementary and middle school teachers told them that I didn't socialize with other kids, and they never really cared about it. They also used to have a lot of verbal fights when I was younger.

Overall I'd say they never cared about my education and development, or improving our situation financially-wise.

Could've been worse

They are both normie-tier. My dad has some unattractive features I inherited but most of my worse stuff seems to just have come from bad luck. I do blame them from letting me practise some behaviours that led me on more of a downfall: the foods I ate, not exercising etc.

Yeah tons of health issues, but mother was more interested in her homeopathy and healing crystals. Dad workaholic.

I love my mother, but I don't know why she thought it would be a good idea to have another son at the age of 40.

My parents were shit and still are. My father is a aggressive piece of shit and is crazy. My mother wasn't good either. She cooks and cleans for me, that are her only good traits, but everything else she is maximum average.

My psych is fucked up. I think I have more problems because of my psych and less of my physical appearance.

Yes, they gave birth to me.

Yes, bringing me into this world even though they knew they're genetically inferior and poor.
Brutal. Maybe they hoped for a female who they could use to marry a rich man. Sorry buddyo wrong gender

hm i probably wouldve had a better childhood if my mom didnt marry a betabux and divorce him a couple years later lulz

Many normies and incels reproduce and none of them thinks about the consequences.
The foids doesn't give a fuck about that they are ugly, they still fuck and fuck and fuck.

I honestly think they my mum must've drank. She said she did with my older brother and stopped after 5 months but refused to admit it with me. I have 2 chad brothers (especially my older brother) and a sister all far better looking than myself and all with competent social skills. I honestly believe that she must've drank litres a day or something else as how else could I be such a subhuman? I myself probably am an alcoholic - just too many signs point towards her drinking.
Yes, they gave birth to me.
Based.

We were quite poor, I needed to work at maccas since 14, every weekend. So basically i had no life. Not allowed to go out with friends. Shit computer at home, couldn't play the games my classmates played.