Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your parents give you the bad advice of "be yourself"/"be your own man" like mine did?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
For a greater context: My parents raised me to always be an individual and instilled in me that if one person jumps into the river that I was supposed to think for myself and simply not jump into the river with them.

This lead me down a road of shit I tell you what. A prime example of this is when I was in middle school. We went to some field trip and there was a restricted area in this field trip that we weren't supposed to go to. The Chad of the group had a few guys and girls follow him and they browsed the restricted area for some time. I told them I didn't want to go and stood my ground because I'm an individual and am my own person!! They then mocked me and called me a baby and left me. Around 20 minutes go by and they come back. They all were talking about the stuff they saw and when I asked what it was that was back there they all mocked me and called me a big baby which angered me even further. They never got in trouble and when we all got back to school I was a topic of discussion and ridicule. The "cool" boys paired up with some of those "cool" girls and would make out after school while I waited for my parents to pick me up and would have to look away so I wouldn't cry. Sometimes my parents would ask what was wrong and I'd say it was my allergies or something (I was a sick kid). I followed the rules. I did what was right and just. Only 30 years later do I realize sluts never like good boys. They all want bad boys that break the law and beat their face in.

I never did find out what was in that restricted section.

No they didn’t give me any advice tbh

If you're not a mentalcel then you'd still have failed even if you try to copy their low inhib behavior.

That being said, acting like a good boy who follows his parents or society's rules certainly doesn't help. Every study out there shows that criminals, dark triads and low inhib people are more successful with women on average
No they didn’t give me any advice tbh

If you're not a mentalcel then you'd still have failed even if you try to copy their low inhib behavior.

That being said, acting like a good boy who follows his parents or society's rules certainly doesn't help. Every study out there shows that criminals, dark triads and low inhib people are more successful with women on average
the girl in your pfp looks like she's riding a dick

My mother always complained that I should be like others because I was autistic piece of shit

For a greater context: My parents raised me to always be an individual and instilled in me that if one person jumps into the river that I was supposed to think for myself and simply not jump into the river with them.

This lead me down a road of shit I tell you what. A prime example of this is when I was in middle school. We went to some field trip and there was a restricted area in this field trip that we weren't supposed to go to. The Chad of the group had a few guys and girls follow him and they browsed the restricted area for some time. I told them I didn't want to go and stood my ground because I'm an individual and am my own person!! They then mocked me and called me a baby and left me. Around 20 minutes go by and they come back. They all were talking about the stuff they saw and when I asked what it was that was back there they all mocked me and called me a big baby which angered me even further. They never got in trouble and when we all got back to school I was a topic of discussion and ridicule. The "cool" boys paired up with some of those "cool" girls and would make out after school while I waited for my parents to pick me up and would have to look away so I wouldn't cry. Sometimes my parents would ask what was wrong and I'd say it was my allergies or something (I was a sick kid). I followed the rules. I did what was right and just. Only 30 years later do I realize sluts never like good boys. They all want bad boys that break the law and beat their face in.

I never did find out what was in that restricted section.
great story, man.

god damn, it's the same shit for almost everyone isn't it?
you get this bullshit education at home, then you go out into the wild and find that it's a fucking jungle, full of undisciplined kids doing whatever the fuck they want, who are far more confident and trained at breaking rules and knowing how to exploit them for their own benefit. and it all snowballs from there until you become a wizard.

My father didn't raise me but he did teach me girls were always more important than boys. My sisters always got everything they wanted while I rotted.
He also gave me advice like. "You should read more" and when I asked him to buy me a book he either told me that it was too expensive, useless book or that we had enough at home.

Once he told me after years of letting me rot that I should be more normal. Yes, that was his advice. "You should be more normal".He said that while doing everything in his power to make me not normal since I was born. I was so autistic at the time I could not even comprehend what normal meant.

Thankfully I got hold of a computer at some point and the internet raised me properly , forums, 4chan, reddit...

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET
I don't hate my father but deep down I resent him immensely. Nothing I can do about that.

Last edited:
it's not too late to go back and explore the restricted area boyo

Exact same stuff were told to me.
A very similiar situation happened to me,but this time the place was a graveyard.
They escaped from school,I was even asked to go with them.
Later someone said that they had an orgy or something,I wasnt there so I cant confirm.
We had a parents meeting because of this,so it might be true.

It is fucked up,if you do the exact opposite of what is told to you,you will be rewarded in adolescense.
Do as you are told and you will fail.

My parents never gave me a solid advice in my life, fucking worthless boomers they are only good for paying for my shit.

They would give Asian parent advice of "study hard to get a woman" and basic blue pill advice of "just get out there".

I was supposed to "just get out there" after they destroyed every friend group I ever built up by moving countries a dozen times in my childhood.

"You are you and chad is chad, thats ok sweety you dont need to be like the others" :soy: :soy: :soy:

to a degree, but since we're muslims, that naturally made both my parents slightly blackpilled, so when i did start talking to them about my inceldom and the nature of females, both my mom and dad agreed with me.

great story, man.

god damn, it's the same shit for almost everyone isn't it?
you get this bullshit education at home, then you go out into the wild and find that it's a fucking jungle, full of undisciplined kids doing whatever the fuck they want, who are far more confident and trained at breaking rules and knowing how to exploit them for their own benefit. and it all snowballs from there until you become a wizard.

there's honestly no advice a parent who grew up before the smart phone era give their kid

it's all 10x more competitive and brutal now

all they can do is give their kid tough ass chad genes, i mean the genes that make you resilient to massive mental trauma and setbacks, not just pretty boy looks

then hope for the best

there's honestly no advice a parent who grew up before the smart phone era give their kid

all they can do is give their kid tough ass chad genes, i mean the genes that make you resilient to massive mental trauma and setbacks, not just pretty boy looks

then hope for the best
Brutal and high IQ. They have no idea what it’s like.

My mother is overprotective and bluepilled me like throughout childhood to around 20 yo.
My dad tried to blackpill me whenever he could, although I saw him like 3-4 times a year, but it didnt work till I was 23 due to all the indocrination of being raised in a house full of women.

then hope for the best

i mean yeah but still i've seen a guy or two where the parents a) didn't piss all their money away on bullshit b) gave a shit about his dreams

it doesn't seem like much, but it ended better for them than it did for me. i met one guy at an event who had no real job but somehow (parents' cash) had people employed so he could kickstart a game, and he also fucked all the girls that he employed in his tiny company.
kinda pathetic but still way, WAY better off than me, no one ever believed in my dreams let alone bankrolled them.

"Just look scary [bro]" was the bombshell advice I received

i mean yeah but still i've seen a guy or two where the parents a) didn't piss all their money away on bullshit b) gave a shit about his dreams

it doesn't seem like much, but it ended better for them than it did for me. i met one guy at an event who had no real job but somehow (parents' cash) had people employed so he could kickstart a game, and he also fucked all the girls that he employed in his tiny company.
kinda pathetic but still way, WAY better off than me, no one ever believed in my dreams let alone bankrolled them.

it's common, m8

it seems the point of parents of sons are to fuck him up as much as possible

mutilate his dick
give him the worst advice

etc

yes and if they never said that to you it's because your boomer parents prolly didn't give a shit lol
As always their advice is useless and futile

it's common, m8

it seems the point of parents of sons are to fuck him up as much as possible

mutilate his dick
give him the worst advice

etc
money is like the last most pathetic resort, but many guys don't even get to start with that.

just go out there and be yourself brah. rockstars went to a new city with $5 in their pocket.

money is like the last most pathetic resort, but many guys don't even get to start with that.

just go out there and be yourself brah. rockstars went to a new city with $5 in their pocket.
heh i've known so many dudes where the parents:

paid for their daughters first car, college, everything

but told the son to eat shit, work hard, and pay for it all himself

heh i've known so many dudes where the parents:

paid for their daughters first car, college, everything

but told the son to eat shit, work hard, and pay for it all himself
yeah, it's easy to figure out because women are so useless but somehow still have everything they need.

yes my parents raised me to be myself if i want to get a female but if you are a weird shy looser, be youself don't work at all...

Yes

Having shitty parents is an incel trait

As an autist I've been told to act neurotypical. This is fucking shit. Acting like myself is suicide socially as well as sexually but I can't fake normieism for shit.