Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did your wisdom teeth erupt properly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Did your wisdom teeth erupt properly or did you need extractions? I have seen theories passed around that wisdom teeth extractions can fuck up your maxilla.
Fuck wheres the poll

I never got them extracted and I'm nearly 20 so I assume they came in properly.

I never got them taken out so I guess they came out fine.

had to extract my lower ones

Last edited:
never got them pulled out since my teeth are perfectly healthy but crooked as fuck.
Atm i'm waiting for my first consultation for braces. 1 teeth hasn't even erupted at age 23

No. They got fucked up with time and twisted and caused my front teeth to turn crooked. I Removed one and nothing changed. Though. Not that I have a normal face to begin with .

17 yo inkler, dont bully me
I’m 17 too and all four of mine came last year. You might still have a chance to get them.
No. They got fucked up with time and twisted and caused my front teeth to turn crooked. I Removed one and nothing changed. Though. Not that I have a normal face to begin with .
Did your face get asymmetrical?

Mine are healthy and still grows very little at almost age 30. A good diet really helps your teeth. Lots of raw eggs and milk. If they are painful it usually last for 2 days or so for me.

Mine came in fine. Though i still have a recessed chin and ugly face

Mine are healthy and still grows very little at almost age 30. A good diet really helps your teeth. Lots of raw eggs and milk. If they are painful it usually last for 2 days or so for me.
:feelsokman:. Diet is underrated for looksmaxing imo.
Mine came in fine. Though i still have a recessed chin and ugly face
Is your bite good?

Is your bite good?

I had a really bad overbite for a while but Invisalign fixed it, though i have to use a retainer at nights.

My foid orthodontist thought i would need surgery at first, but the boomer chad dentist had faith in me and it worked out fine.

I had a really bad overbite for a while but Invisalign fixed it, though i have to use a retainer at nights.

My foid orthodontist thought i would need surgery at first, but the boomer chad dentist had faith in me and it worked out fine.
why didn't you choose regular braces? what kind of surgery?

Since when do teeth Erupt?:feelswhat:

Regular braces would’ve been better. Extraction and retraction completely fucks up your maxilla it should honestly be banned. BiMax is much better. Unfortunately I had to extract because of Bimax protrusion
Since when do teeth Erupt?:feelswhat:

View attachment 394872
Looks like we have ourselves a comedian!

Last edited:
Regular braces would’ve been better. Extraction and retraction completely fucks up your maxilla it should honestly be banned. BiMax is much better. Unfortunately I had to extract because of Bimax protrusion
i'm getting self ligating (damon) ones, so how are regular braces better than invisalign? I've read that self ligating ones are better than regular ones where the metal wire is held by a rubber band, whilst the self ligating ones are locked into place, faster treatment, sometimes allows tooth extractions prior to treatment be avoided.

I just figured they were more cumbersome and inconvenient and i didnt realize that there were any advantages to traditional braces. I forget which surgery since the invisalign worked well and they didnt end up reccommending it.

Fuark youre sending me down a rabbit hole now. Tbh i never thought about my maxilla much but now that im looking it might actually be protruded somewhat.

Idk I have several chronic health problems and shit in a bag so my maxilla is the least of my problems tbh. Just another mark off the list

i'm getting self ligating (damon) ones, so how are regular braces better than invisalign? I've read that self ligating ones are better than regular ones where the metal wire is held by a rubber band, whilst the self ligating ones are locked into place, faster treatment, sometimes allows tooth extractions prior to treatment be avoided.
Why arent you getting surgery?
I just figured they were more cumbersome and inconvenient and i didnt realize that there were any advantages to traditional braces. I forget which surgery since the invisalign worked well and they didnt end up reccommending it.

Fuark youre sending me down a rabbit hole now. Tbh i never thought about my maxilla much but now that im looking it might actually be protruded somewhat.

Idk I have several chronic health problems and shit in a bag so my maxilla is the least of my problems tbh. Just another mark off the list
Get an X-ray to be sure. Bimax protrusion is usually fixed with E&R (jfl) but you might need Lefort 1 or something

Last edited:
They halfway came in. Some flesh covering them partially. At least I didn't need them removed.

Dude, are you a spy or what? I literally have my wisdom tooth grown right now and it hurts. However, I don't think I'll have to remove it.

Dude, are you a spy or what? I literally have my wisdom tooth grown right now and it hurts. However, I don't think I'll have to remove it.
I didn’t have any pain when mine were erupting.
why should i? i just want straight teeth
Bc braces fuck up your maxilla which destroys any chance you have at ascension. Doesn’t matter which type of braces

every1 your parents are faggots if they didn't give you braces when you hit puberty

I don't have wisdom teeth. I don't mean "not erupted", but exactly that --- they never formed and I only have a total of 28 rather than 32 teeth

I’m 17 too and all four of mine came last year. You might still have a chance to get them.

Did your face get asymmetrical?
Yes and idk if it's related but I have far less faical hair in certain areas on chin due to that asymmetric shape.

Like my left side of chin comes out forward and have more hair than the right side .

no, they did not.
and i wasted all the medicine they gave me by taking it when i was in pain, instead of saving them for later.

Three out of my four wisdom teeth were removed surgically. I still have one unerupted wisdom tooth (and I'm old).

Yes and idk if it's related but I have far less faical hair in certain areas on chin due to that asymmetric shape.

Like my left side of chin comes out forward and have more hair than the right side .
I think what happened was you got bone resorption and your maxilla basically retruded on the right side.
Three out of my four wisdom teeth were removed surgically. I still have one unerupted wisdom tooth (and I'm old).
My condolences

i got two of the bottom ones out last month. Gonna get the top ones out in a few months

I'm getting them pulled soon, there's flesh covering them up, and it's sitting right on top of a nerve. They're gonna put me on anesthesia. Going to sleep involuntarily kinda scares me NGL.

i got two of the bottom ones out last month. Gonna get the top ones out in a few months
I'm getting them pulled soon, there's flesh covering them up, and it's sitting right on top of a nerve. They're gonna put me on anesthesia. Going to sleep involuntarily kinda scares me NGL.
RIP for your maxillas.

Haven't got em yet but I'm hoping they'll fix the gaps

whip & nae nae
bookmarked

I never got them extracted and I'm nearly 20 so I assume they came in properly.
Dont be so sure.

I just turned 31 last year and had the bottom left removed in December. I might need to get the top right removed as well.

I only had two wisdom teeth. They took them out before they even came to the surface.