Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel didn't get my car today

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
my mom decided not to get it after taking it to a mechanic

I enjoy your posts and I hate that I do.

No PS4, no car...why even live?

Are you getting another car then?

Hey look on bright side at least she bought you the right lettuce. :feelsokman:

What car was it?
What car was it?

Time for you to get a job and save up. Stop being a NEET faggot bro

Does your mother want to torture you or was there a valid reason?

2009 camry
Damn its over, if your parents dont buy you at least the most base model GTR its truly over

I was driving in my parents incerolla last week and pretty much every car horsepowermogged me to oblivion and back multiple times, I was struggling to keep behind cars @ 85 while flooring the accelerator in the leftmost lane, even other higher trim incerollas would overtake me and one guy even flipped me for not letting him pass

I can imagine if I had a GTR it wouldve been a different story, I wouldve let him pass EZ and then would just get behind him and rev my engine as loud as possible to carmog him

But instead Im poor and I have to deal with this humiliation

It's over for nocarcels

Damn its over, if your parents dont buy you at least the most base model GTR its truly over

I was driving in my parents incerolla last week and pretty much every car horsepowermogged me to oblivion and back multiple times, I was struggling to keep behind cars @ 85 while flooring the accelerator in the leftmost lane, even other higher trim incerollas would overtake me and one guy even flipped me for not letting him pass

I can imagine if I had a GTR it wouldve been a different story, I wouldve let him pass EZ and then would just get behind him and rev my engine as loud as possible to carmog him

But instead Im poor and I have to deal with this humiliation
it's over for poorcels :feelsrope:

mechanic listed problems with it that would cost too much to fix
maybe he's a lying thief - go to another mechanic and do the same checks, see if there's even a fault in the 1st place. Mechanics are known to tell lies in order to extort wealth from other wagecuck plebs.

maybe he's a lying thief - go to another mechanic and do the same checks, see if there's even a fault in the 1st place. Mechanics are known to tell lies in order to extort wealth from other wagecuck plebs.
yeah the dealership guy mentioned that and was pissed when she declined to buy it. it was a trusted mechanic of my mother's friend

yeah the dealership guy mentioned that and was pissed when she declined to buy it. it was a trusted mechanic of my mother's friend
Don't trust other people's trusted mechanics. Have your own trusted mechanic who you found via your own research into different firms.