Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dieting / weight loss is very hard for incels (most men) because once you cut out food and alcohol, you've lost most of your copes

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even if you get lean to 10% bodyfat, chances are it's not enough to get women. You'll just look really skinny while wearing clothes.

You're just so fucked. Hormones are fucked if you're average. At best your face looks better, but no one cares. While you're stuck dieting on high fiber low calorie foods, counting your macros each day, trying to hold onto muscle on your thin frame.

Life is so fucking awful for a man unless you're born with great genes.

ITS TIME TO ROPE

I have a pretty good metabolism. So I can maintain weight pretty easily

Thank god my benzos cope don't make me gain weight.

I wish I could gain weight

The diet pill is only legit when you're fat slob with good face bones. Then losing weight will boost your smv by a lot.

For turbo manlets and ugly guys, losing weight doesn't change shit

I'm pretty convinced a big problem is non ergonomic environments. A lot of incels don't get "normal" human interaction so this makes us subconsciously want to be comfortable in the type of environment we spend the most time in - in a chair in front of a screen.

Even in "physical" jobs like agriculture or construction, a significant amount of physical work is done by men sitting in machines.
FatManOnTractor

^This guy has no reason to slim down to a bony and muscular hard ass to replace his effective seat cushion made from fat.

Just drink vodka

I got to 10% bf one summer running and biking in 110 heat index and starvation diet of whey protein drink and baby food. Ended up looking like a pol pot reeducation camp survivor as if there was any.

This tbh.I'm not obese for now because pf teenage metabolism still ongoing.Food is a really hard to quit cope, because it provides a good ammount of pleasure and satisfaction.I couldn't live without my almost weekly binge of junk food

Low bf while not on roids = look small in clothes = failo unless Chad

Just fast br0
Not a bad idea. At that point just eat nothing all day. Better than trying to feel full on poverty calories.

It gets hard to do even that. tired fasting sunday and monday but caved because I was bored as fuck. I've already given up alcohol this year so trying no food is fucking brutal

I'm pretty convinced a big problem is non ergonomic environments. A lot of incels don't get "normal" human interaction so this makes us subconsciously want to be comfortable in the type of environment we spend the most time in - in a chair in front of a screen.

Even in "physical" jobs like agriculture or construction, a significant amount of physical work is done by men sitting in machines.
View attachment 193306
^This guy has no reason to slim down to a bony and muscular hard ass to replace his effective seat cushion made from fat.
He is the lucky one...

2 reasons.

Fat... Therefore $

& can drive heavy equipment... Best job ever!!!

this is true

the daily dopamine incels get is next to nothing

I don't find it that difficult tbh, if you haven't had a six pack you can't label yourself a truecel yet. It's just willpower over time for the most part.

I was the fat kid in gradeschool, and no woman so much as talked to me, while watching the pretty boys always surrounded by girls. In highschool I lost weight, started training hard and got in good shape. I was one of the best runners in class and would get positive comments from the other boys in class, who were impressed with how fast I could run, but no attention from women. Started gymcelling seriously in college and got decently strong, still no attention from women. Let myself go and gained weight as I started working which made no difference in how women treated me (always ignoring me unless they wanted something done).
I've seen no interest from women regardless of my fitness level, my strength or my bodyfat percentage. There has always been a clear difference in how men treated me so it is not meaningless to get in shape, regardless of the health benefits.

I’m having a hard time finding the motivation to go to the gym regularly
Been so depressed that I’d rather lay in bed all day even though maybe I could ascent if I go from kinda tubby to lean
I just don’t have any fucking discipline

Even if you get lean to 10% bodyfat, chances are it's not enough to get women. You'll just look really skinny while wearing clothes.

You're just so fucked. Hormones are fucked if you're average. At best your face looks better, but no one cares. While you're stuck dieting on high fiber low calorie foods, counting your macros each day, trying to hold onto muscle on your thin frame.

Just be chad and be 12percent bf eating fast food and working out twice a week

Just be chad and be 12percent bf eating fast food and working out twice a week
This meme is retarded
Chad isn’t eating nothing but McDonald’s and not lifting u dunce
Chads fucking live in the gym

I can't really relate tbh. Eating feels like a chore for me. I'll need to legit force feed if I ever wanna see above 170 on the scale :feelsrope: . Highest weight was 167-168 at low bf% in October/November but now its more like 161-163 (still low bf%) because I've been slacking off of eating for the past few months.

Over for fast-metabolismcels

This meme is retarded
Cope thats what chadlites do you tard

Whisky, Taco Bell, a gallon of lemonade, and video games makes an ultimate combo.

The diet pill is only legit when you're fat slob with good face bones. Then losing weight will boost your smv by a lot.

For turbo manlets and ugly guys, losing weight doesn't change shit
Bad bone structure = over. I've thought about fasting but i on't want to waste the little bit of muscles that i have. I think i'm gonna buy weight to try to do powerlifting in my room, i'd rather be fat strong and ugly than thin weak and ugly.

Last edited:
Just do drugs. Start doing speed at least once a week and you'll lose some weight + have an awesome time.
Just make sure you don't start doing this drug more than once a week, then you can easily get in trouble ^^

I’m having a hard time finding the motivation to go to the gym regularly
Been so depressed that I’d rather lay in bed all day even though maybe I could ascent if I go from kinda tubby to lean
I just don’t have any fucking discipline
Do pushups, pullups, squats, everyday at home, just 1 set of around 85% of your max reps. Repeat this everyday, you'll never really be sore and build a bit of strength/core muscles along with endurance. I stay 'in shape' doing this, takes 5 mins, in better shape than 90% of people, obviously weight is all about diet. Lower carb, higher protein keeps cravings down, easier to maintain a more aesthetic bodyweight. This will not help you get big, just lean and ripped if you diet properly.

I was the fat kid in gradeschool, and no woman so much as talked to me, while watching the pretty boys always surrounded by girls. In highschool I lost weight, started training hard and got in good shape. I was one of the best runners in class and would get positive comments from the other boys in class, who were impressed with how fast I could run, but no attention from women. Started gymcelling seriously in college and got decently strong, still no attention from women. Let myself go and gained weight as I started working which made no difference in how women treated me (always ignoring me unless they wanted something done).
I've seen no interest from women regardless of my fitness level, my strength or my bodyfat percentage. There has always been a clear difference in how men treated me so it is not meaningless to get in shape, regardless of the health benefits.

brutal blackpill, looks these days are for the sake of getting basic respect from men, not for women

brutal blackpill, looks these days are for the sake of getting basic respect from men, not for women

mathematically impossible to get respect from women when they look at tera chads on instagram daily

99% of men will always look like dog shit compared to what women see on social media

This meme is retarded
It's genetics and steroids.

I know.
When I didn't drink I was ripped.
Rejection after rejection made me an alcoholic

Brah just get a better cope. I don’t care about dopamine from food cause I can get it from drugs.
I can't really relate tbh. Eating feels like a chore for me. I'll need to legit force feed if I ever wanna see above 170 on the scale :feelsrope: . Highest weight was 167-168 at low bf% in October/November but now its more like 161-163 (still low bf%) because I've been slacking off of eating for the past few months.

Over for fast-metabolismcels
Eating & cooking is just boring in general.
this is true

the daily dopamine incels get is next to nothing
cooooom?
Lol @ :soy: :soy: “Just go to the gym” cope. Most foids have never even set foot on a gym, how are they supposed to know how strong you look?

Same shit except I used to be extremely skinny. Getting bigger and lifting only made me get comments from guys.

I was just thinking about this. More men are fat than women are in Finland.

The women have far more friends and validation as well as an incentive to be thin (get to fuck chad). The men are mostly isolated and coping indoors. Coping indoors makes it difficult not to indulge in junk foods.

Even if you get lean to 10% bodyfat, chances are it's not enough to get women.
Water is wet.

I wish slaying was as simple as dieting, but it's obviously not.
While you're stuck dieting on high fiber low calorie foods, counting your macros each day, trying to hold onto muscle on your thin frame.
Don't do that. Try high fat and protein, low carb instead.