Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Differences in hating stacies and ugly femorloids

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Hate both of those creature types, but in different ways
Hate stacy personal. Hate every fakin stacy in particular, for her not wanting to give me sam fak. And in case of setting stacy on fire in minecraft, be neccesity to note, that its personal. That she on fire not because of her race, nationality, ethnicity, religion etc., but because it's personal attact on her, and reson of it is her, fakin dumb stacy, not giving me sam fak

And with ugly femorloids - they have no sexual value, and could be ignored. But still hate them, for some reasons bit of personal, but others - not at all
Starting with more personal reason, it is to hate ugly femorloid, because she, as ugly and worthless creature she is, but in this degenerate world has much bigger SMV and much easier life than me, man of culture, just because has hole between her legs

Other reason is uggies supporting hypergamy, by going, and successfully, for men who mog them. It is also could be ignored, as uggies have 0 sexual value for me, man of culture, and no direct loss received (just piisses me of because of having easy life compared to me). But by supporting hypergamy, uggyfoids also making into more spoiied those females of higher sexual value levels, who to be lost is what makes my life hard
And last, absolutely nonpersonal reason to hate ugly femorloids - it is that I do not hate directly them in that case, but this degenerate uncultured humanimal world, by natural order of which I, supreme man of culture, should work hard, in hopes to get ugly femorloid by it. So by spitting on ugly femorloid, I spit on degenerate humanimal world and it's unacceptable worthless offers for me. Tfu

Last edited:
too much text ngl

ye i think the same too

give one reason why he shouldn’t be in charge of Lithuania
Tfu on lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Make me duce of North Vietnam

Napoleon's threads are gold