Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Different incel archetypes (with pics)

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Hello, today im gonna make a few different incel archetypes showcase. There are many and other ways to be incel, so this will just be a few archetypes. I know a lot of you don't fit into either of these categories, so don't take offense. There are gray areas, its not black and white. But some people on this forum clearly fit one of these categories. Anyway, enjoy.

The truecel Indian man smiling 1400x73871grjt36xdv31
This guy is NT, social and fit every category for a normal person. He has friends, a job and good enough self esteem to not rot in his basement. He can look people in the eye and have conversations. He will attend social gatherings but go home alone every night, usually wondering why. He lacks any good attractive physical features for a woman to ever find him attractive. Usually have a lot of death sentences like a reccesed jaw, bad phenotype and bad halo because of race. He is a living, walking proof of the blackpill.

The mentalcel Nedladdning 1
Better or equal looking than a lot of sex havers. Usually had some severe bullying or abuse in his childhood that caused his self esteem to crash. So socially awkward he can't even make guy friends or do basic social interactions without weirding people out. Extreme high inhib. Too nervous to ask a stranger for the time or directions.
Spends 95% of his time playing video games. Has no friends, social life and talked to 0-5 women in his entire life. If he was NT and had a social life like the first truecel, he would find a woman and have sex.

The noeffortcel Image  1 Dweller
Never did anything to improve his situation. Usually fat or skinnyfat with ugly glasses and lacks basic hygiene and other easy to fix issues. Hasn't showed interest or approached a single woman in his entire life. Discovered the blackpill before he discovered the gym, redpill or hygeine. Copes by believing in sub8 rules and that "it's over unless you are chad".

Lives by the philosophy that If chad doesn't have to leave his house and try, neither should he. If chad doesn't have to brush his teeth, neither should he.
Has a tendency to rate hot girls as 4/10.

That’s a good start OP!
According to this I am truecel btw.

I think gymcel and shortcel should be easy to do too.

That’s a good start OP!

True. I think a shortcel would fall into the truecel category.

High IQ thread
That’s a good start OP!

Same I'm NT but ppl can barely recognize my existence or give a shit about me

I think I am closest to "mentalcel" according to this because my childhood was shit and even after clearing up my acne I don't have high quality NT and social circle. Although my acne scars definitely hurt me a tad, so looks are still a factor too.

I'm truecel because I'm an ethnic manlet

Mentalcel describes me best but im ugly

I'm truecel because I'm an ethnic manlet
Agree. + autism is inherent at birth and harder to fix/or impossible to fix(depending on how severe) compared to other inhib disorders.
Being black and having autism is a death sentance in of itself. Adding short height ontop of that and its a wrap. you are a truecel sorry bro.
I think I am closest to "mentalcel" according to this because my childhood was shit and even after clearing up my acne I don't have high quality NT and social circle. Although my acne scars definitely hurt me a tad, so looks are still a factor too.
Based. Also you had severe acne which hurt both your self esteem AND looks.
High IQ thread

Same I'm NT but ppl can barely recognize my existence or give a shit about me
I feel for you brother.

1.Giga Turbo-Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
2. Giga Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
3. Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
4. Low Tier Incel (Sub-subhuman)
5. Standard Incel (Subhuman)
6. High Tier Incel (Subhuman)
7. Failed Normiecel (Subhuman)
8. Normiecel (Subhuman)
9. Non NT High Tier Normiecel
10. Mentalcel
11. Fakecel
12. Wingscel (Surgerymaxxed Former Incel)

what about no effort cos of deformities/anomalies that will make all effort vain in the first place

what about no effort cos of deformities/anomalies that will make all effort vain in the first place
Well if you are deformed, that is severe truecel. Sorry bro :feelscry:

Based thread. The last archetype made me laugh lmfao.

I’m mentalcel apparently

what is the difference between these two you think?
A mentalcel is better looking and would be far less likely to be incel/get cucked than the Non NT High Tier Normicel due to his looks but is more non NT than the Non NT High Tier Normiecel.

To me, a mentalcel is legitimate chadlite or higher who is an incel but is far more non NT than most non NT people. Think of a chadlite that has constant hallucinations about being a hollow from Dark Souls and cannot get an erection because the screeching voices of the dead constantly echo in his head and he sees rotting corpses everywhere despite simply eating a pastrami sandwich at the deli.

A mentalcel is better looking and would be far less likely to be incel/get cucked than the Non NT High Tier Normicel due to his looks but is more non NT than the Non NT High Tier Normiecel.

To me, a mentalcel is legitimate chadlite or higher who is an incel but is far more non NT than most non NT people. Think of a chadlite that has constant hallucinations about being a hollow from Dark Souls and cannot get an erection because the screeching voices of the dead constantly echo in his head and he sees rotting corpses everywhere despite simply eating a pastrami sandwich at the deli.
Holy shit, that is some extreme mentalceldom

I’m not sure what I’d fit under. Mentally I’m pretty normal I think and can make friends but zero luck romantically. Height is the final nail in the coffin. If I was tall and wasn’t super high inhib I’d probably be like mid tier normie

I’m not sure what I’d fit under. Mentally I’m pretty normal I think and can make friends but zero luck romantically. Height is the final nail in the coffin. If I was tall and wasn’t super high inhib I’d probably be like mid tier normie
>5'4
I'm sorry dude, but I think you fit in the truecel section, even if you're a 5/10 in terms of looks (if you are)

>5'4
I'm sorry dude, but I think you fit in the truecel section, even if you're a 5/10 in terms of looks (if you are)
No yeah it’s over. People tell me to buy platform shoes but even that leaves me as like normal manlet tier instead of goblin

Mentalcel with shit face features.

I'm the truecel, except that i'm not NT, I'm not social and I don't fit any category for a normal person

I'm the truecel, except that i'm not NT, I'm not social and I don't fit any category for a normal person
you are a no effortcel then

mentalcel then? although i'd say im just about average looking

mentalcel then? although i'd say im just about average looking
you're a deathnic though, so you're on the border between mentalcel and truecel

1.Giga Turbo-Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
2. Giga Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
3. Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
4. Low Tier Incel (Sub-subhuman)
5. Standard Incel (Subhuman)
6. High Tier Incel (Subhuman)
7. Failed Normiecel (Subhuman)
8. Normiecel (Subhuman)
9. Non NT High Tier Normiecel
10. Mentalcel
11. Fakecel
12. Wingscel (Surgerymaxxed Former Incel)
:feelswhere:

I am a combination of the first two, but not in the fact of looks on the second one.

The no effort cel is loaded, biased, prejudiced & garbage fyi. Same with the mental cel malarkey.

@Weed thoughts on this thread calling u out?

Hello, today im gonna make a few different incel archetypes showcase. There are many and other ways to be incel, so this will just be a few archetypes. I know a lot of you don't fit into either of these categories, so don't take offense. There are gray areas, its not black and white. But some people on this forum clearly fit one of these categories. Anyway, enjoy.

The truecelView attachment 220838View attachment 220839
This guy is NT, social and fit every category for a normal person. He has friends, a job and good enough self esteem to not rot in his basement. He can look people in the eye and have conversations. He will attend social gatherings but go home alone every night, usually wondering why. He lacks any good attractive physical features for a woman to ever find him attractive. Usually have a lot of death sentences like a reccesed jaw, bad phenotype and bad halo because of race. He is a living, walking proof of the blackpill.

The mentalcel View attachment 220844
Better or equal looking than a lot of sex havers. Usually had some severe bullying or abuse in his childhood that caused his self esteem to crash. So socially awkward he can't even make guy friends or do basic social interactions without weirding people out. Extreme high inhib. Too nervous to ask a stranger for the time or directions.
Spends 95% of his time playing video games. Has no friends, social life and talked to 0-5 women in his entire life. If he was NT and had a social life like the first truecel, he would find a woman and have sex.

The noeffortcel View attachment 220849View attachment 220850
Never did anything to improve his situation. Usually fat or skinnyfat with ugly glasses and lacks basic hygiene and other easy to fix issues. Hasn't showed interest or approached a single woman in his entire life. Discovered the blackpill before he discovered the gym, redpill or hygeine. Copes by believing in sub8 rules and that "it's over unless you are chad".

Lives by the philosophy that If chad doesn't have to leave his house and try, neither should he. If chad doesn't have to brush his teeth, neither should he.
Has a tendency to rate hot girls as 4/10.
Mix of all 3.

I'm a mix of mentalcel and trucel.

What about people with legit mental disorders?

Truecel here. I am educated, NT, good career, well read, good conversationalist... but 100% ugly and short.

I'm truecel because of acne and facial structure.

tfw both guys in the truecel pics mog me into oblivion

I’m a subhumancel

The Postmaxxer

Browses .co without ever taking a break ,
only to shit in a bucket , piss in a bottle and eat the ready prepared meals that his mother brings him.
consumes Monster Energy drinks constantly and only sleeps 4 hours every 3 days .
Riding on an everlasting endorphine rush caused by constant alerts , containing him in front of the screen .

I look like the truecel curry on the left except white :feelsrope: