Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Different incel archetypes (with pics)

I would kill all three if they crossed onto my territory ngl.

Shabani

Noeffortcels have it rough, surely with more effort all theyd feel is an even lower self worth with the identical amount of rejection, suifuel to me

Honestly im all 3 (truecel with mentalcel problems, so no effort cus its beyond over)

Self improvement is cope unless the signs pointing towards it working (being tall, never having seen your facial bones before, and not having any physical deformities) are present, and that's extremely uncommon.
The noeffortcel View attachment 220849View attachment 220850
Never did anything to improve his situation. Usually fat or skinnyfat with ugly glasses and lacks basic hygiene and other easy to fix issues. Hasn't showed interest or approached a single woman in his entire life. Discovered the blackpill before he discovered the gym, redpill or hygeine. Copes by believing in sub8 rules and that "it's over unless you are chad".

Lives by the philosophy that If chad doesn't have to leave his house and try, neither should he. If chad doesn't have to brush his teeth, neither should he.
Has a tendency to rate hot girls as 4/10.
Why is the redpill included in this pewpew?

the description for mentalcel matches me, i am extremely socially retarded

is self improvement cope for the noeffortcel in the pic?
Provided he:
A: Is above the height of or equal to the height of 5'9
B: Has an unknown facial structure due to being fat his entire life, and if already known is at least somewhat decent.
C: Is NT, has no current existing mental conditions that would be detrimental to forming connections.
D: Has a frame wide enough to not look like a pencil, and to accommodate a muscular physique. Though this can be discounted if the other traits make up for it.

If all those conditions are met, then he should self improve pewpew.

@Ropemaxx

Here's another good subhuman tier face for the 'noeffortcel section'.

Attachments

• 44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n.jpg
    44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
They all mog me

I kinda consider myself a hybrid of the noeffortcel and mentalcel.

I think I am closest to "mentalcel" according to this because my childhood was shit and even after clearing up my acne I don't have high quality NT and social circle. Although my acne scars definitely hurt me a tad, so looks are still a factor too.

wondering how much this will take off tbh