Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Different life fantasy cope

Anglo-Saxon

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
★★★★★
Does anyone else do this? Create a different life where you're born and grew up as a Chad. Making up stories and accomplishments based off reality, etc. Not just sexual, but in every area you can think of. The perfect life. I've been writing a lot of it down and I think I'm gonna make it my main hobby. It's a good cope, I'm trying to trick myself into thinking they're my own memories during real life, I sorta get a good emotional response in my head. Is this the best cope?

Yes, it's called maladaptive daydreaming. When you start to believe it's true it becomes schizophrenia.

existentialhack said:
Yes, it's called maladaptive daydreaming. When you start to believe it's true it becomes schizophrenia.

Blurring the lines between Chad fantasy and incel reality sounds like a good deal. I doubt I'll develop schizophrenia, but even if I do, why would it matter? As an incel we shouldn't care about this shitty hand we've been dealt and instead cope well enough to gain a healthy amount of dopamine etc. It's also a good time killer and you can build your own life with all of the reward and none of the effort.

More of a Looksmaxxed self in an anime fantasy world having flaming sword duels in the sky with demon Chads, conquering kingdoms, and getting a harem of waifus cope.._

After a while won't you realize it's all bullshit you made up

Take an edible to enhance this. I once took such a fat edible that I started hallucinating lol.

I either dream of sword fighting with 50 isis members at once and becoming a hero after cutting them all into pieces or about being a female professional counter strike player

Yeah it is maladaptive dreaming,it is a good cope imo.

But same as any cope it has an expiration date and leaves you even worse of in reality.

St.Tropez said:

But same as any cope it has an expiration date and leaves you even worse of in reality.

This so much,don't do this unless you've already given up on life.

non_factor said:
This so much,don't do this unless you've already given up on life.

But every cope is like that. 
Any hobby,anime,tv show,video game etc is pretty much the same cope. 

If you arent increasing your looks money or status you are falling behind in reality.

St.Tropez said:

to be sticked

Fuck me, so my autistic behaviour is a legit mental illness cope

St.Tropez said:

Good thing there's a rock bottom.

[quote="Sparrow']
More of a Looksmaxxed self in an anime fantasy world having flaming sword duels in the sky with demon Chads, conquering kingdoms, and getting a harem of waifus cope.._
[/quote]

Yup. Same here...

giphy.gif

inuyasha_and_sesshoumaru_by_allisonpotter-d42eols.gif

sesshoumaru_x_inuyasha_by_allisonpotter-d416900.gif

I once took such a fat edible that I started hallucinating lol.

Edible is unnecessary for this ability. It's a natural technique.

Rs324650PIQ

2023 09 20 19 29 25 Association between the CHRM2 gene and intelligence in a sample of 304 Dut

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404T=0.5831A=0.4169
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786T=0.3063A=0.6937
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266T=0.4423A=0.5577
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202T=0.7671A=0.2329
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170T=0.9068A=0.0932
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980T=0.657A=0.343

Good thing there's a rock bottom.

Last edited: