Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Digital Dollar only few years away

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Massive lifefuel, a world free of cash will come in few years likely. Government will be able to track consumer spending to a degree like never before allowing inflation controls more easily. Only bad thing is might be over for druggies if government bans physical cash.

@PPEcel @commander_zoidberg @Ellsworth @B.O.G.A.R.T. @BlkPillPres @ReturnOfSaddam @Wagiecel @your personality @Copexodius Maximus @Gymcelled @FastBananaCEO @soymonkcel @BraincelsRefugee @MaxZM98 @dogcel256 @ADepressedVirgin @gymletethnicel

Massive lifefuel, a world free of cash will come in few years likely. Government will be able to track consumer spending to a degree like never before allowing inflation controls more easily. Only bad thing is might be over for druggies if government bans physical cash.
Hopefully it'll just mean more spending on the darknet. I have ordered thousands of pounds/dollars worth of drugs direct to my doorstep. Let's hope that continues.

Still it is nice being able to call up someone and buy some weed there and then. Drugs just need to be legalised now. Alcohol is a fucking poison which makes you high, absolutely ridiculous how that shit is sitll legal when it's so much more harmful than other illegal drugs. Fuck jews honestly.

Hopefully it'll just mean more spending on the darknet. I have ordered thousands of pounds/dollars worth of drugs direct to my doorstep. Let's hope that continues.

Still it is nice being able to call up someone and buy some weed there and then. Drugs just need to be legalised now. Alcohol is a fucking poison which makes you high, absolutely ridiculous how that shit is sitll legal when it's so much more harmful than other illegal drugs. Fuck jews honestly.
Yeah agreed. Hopefully we get legalization some day. One of the big reasons i vote leftist despite hating foids is drug legalization. If some day done would life fuel

its the end of the world

Yeah agreed. Hopefully we get legalization some day. One of the big reasons i vote leftist despite hating foids is drug legalization. If some day done would life fuel
Yes same. I am not culturally left wing (hate SJWs, foid worship and all the other bullshit) but as far as I'm concerned you get the same kind of foid worship on the right, it's just in a different way., like worshipping tradthots instead.

Only bad thing is might be over for druggies if government bans physical cash.

nah the dark web is pretty solid and well established i've ordered multiple times from certain markets with btc/monero (from now on i recommend any cels that use darkweb stick to monero because the block chain is private meaning its almost impossible to be traced)

Yes same. I am not culturally left wing (hate SJWs, foid worship and all the other bullshit) but as far as I'm concerned you get the same kind of foid worship on the right, it's just in a different way., like worshipping tradthots instead.
Yeah rightwingers in power dont seem to do anything but help rich fags. Havent seen em ban abortion, affirmative action, immigration. All they do is cut taxes for rich fags and cut regulations. Both off which is useless to me.
nah the dark web is pretty solid and well established i've ordered multiple times from certain markets with btc/monero (from now on i recommend any cels that use darkweb stick to monero because the block chain is private meaning its almost impossible to be traced)
They made buying bitcoin hard as fuck, you need show your driver license. They could easily ban all the other currencies like China and some dictatorships have.

bitcoin was going to be the future, but it became cucked. Now people use monero instead more and more.

bitcoin was going to be the future, but it became cucked. Now people use monero instead more and more.
bitcoin transaction timme is too slow. bitcoin cash rectifies this somewhat but lacks anonymitiy. its no wonder Monero is king for drug maxxers.

The idea you can erase the black market is probably one of the most dangerous delusions I have ever heard from the central planners. In the USSR because the economy was so controlled there was a thriving black market that generally worked via barter.

Now barter is pretty inefficient - so can you imagine if the productive part of the American economy had to run off barter? We invented money in order to get around the need to have matching wants in order to trade. For example in the USSR - the grain yields were always appalling and Khrushchev who knew something about farming knew they couldn't be as low as the figures said and near as he could figure they were selling the grain on the black market. In the USSR everyone would buy food on the black market at quite reasonable prices - it was kind of perverse really because in a round about way it was a state subsidised black market.

As for just creating free money out of nothing - yeah. This isn't going to work. A sudden influx of money and therefore consumption without a corresponding increase in production will just cause inflation. I understand WHY they want to do it. They need to inflate the debts away but as we saw in Zimbabwe (which was once a thriving productive export economy) you cannot print your way to wealth. Unless you are the tiny elite who will inflate the currency to buy dollars or foreign assets which are more stable at least in the near future. A lot of ZANU-PF's wealth came from doing that. The people ended up in penury though.

Today if we had to run a black market we have crypto-currencies or precious metals. Silver would be very practical to run a black market on. I know many preppers who collect old silver dollars for that reason as they are fundamentally valuable based on their silver content.

The agenda behind this is to try and ban private property - done under the guise of debt relief. These morons think the government and banks will let them stay in their property once they have given up the rights to it. This is all part of agenda 21 and agenda 2030.

@PPEcel @commander_zoidberg @Ellsworth @B.O.G.A.R.T. @BlkPillPres @ReturnOfSaddam @Wagiecel @your personality @Copexodius Maximus @Gymcelled @FastBananaCEO @soymonkcel @BraincelsRefugee @MaxZM98 @dogcel256 @ADepressedVirgin @gymletethnicel

Hope we can get in on this at the right time

bitcoin was going to be the future, but it became cucked.
What happened to bitcoin? I was never into it.
Did the bitcoin mining meme catching on with the normal fags and inflated it to much and the market crashed or what?

What happened to bitcoin? I was never into it.
Did the bitcoin mining meme catching on with the normal fags and inflated it to much and the market crashed or what?
No, they can track where coins came from and what you buy because of wallets wanting your bank info and other dumb shit. Fuck bitcoin. The only thing it has going for it no is that it is unregulated.

Yeah rightwingers in power dont seem to do anything but help rich fags. Havent seen em ban abortion, affirmative action, immigration. All they do is cut taxes for rich fags and cut regulations. Both off which is useless to me.

They made buying bitcoin hard as fuck, you need show your driver license. They could easily ban all the other currencies like China and some dictatorships have.

Legit. Rightwingers just directly serve their Zionist masters. It's actually funny how right wing politics can actually succeed, the average person is such a fucking idiot cuck that they feel like multi-billionaires deserve all of their and even more wealth :feelskek:

Buying bitcoin is a fucking pain in the ass (and basically proof of the fact that the government fears it, since really what the fuck is the crime in that? Using a virtual money? It's not illegal to buy runescape money is it? Against runescape rules but not the law.

But if you set up a localbitcoins account with a good trusted vendor you can get verified once and just keep going to the same guy, and if you pick a good one he'll always have competitive rates. Whenever I need some I just log on and order it, takes like 10 mins. It is annoying to have to do all the other shit though, I long for the day when you'll just be able to hop on a clearnet site, add the shit you want to your cart and be done with it.

The older I get the more enraged I become about how this shit is illegal, in almost every country on Earth, despite the example of Portugal where all drugs are decriminalised and they almost don't have a fucking drug problem anymore which can be said for literally almost NO other countries barring dictatorships where the population is too subjugated to do anything than wageslave 12 hours a day. For one, it's completely fucking ineffective, there's not even a small village in the country where you can't buy some weed. But more than that, it's just a violation of people's rights. If you want to sit in your room ingesting substances, it doesn't matter if doing so is harmful - it's nobody's business but your own. The idea that drugs harm society too doesn't really fly when you look at the fact that alcohol harms society more than any other drug, and always will (literally makes you automatically more "aroused" (i.e. feeling a strong sense of emotion even from small stimuli), low inhibition, incapable of moving correctly, and the list just goes on and on.
1200px-HarmCausedByDrugsTable.svg.png

No, they can track where coins came from and what you buy because of wallets wanting your bank info and other dumb shit. Fuck bitcoin. The only thing it has going for it no is that it is unregulated.
It is true that bitcoin is a massively flawed coin - high fees, long time to send, a pain in the ass to find someone to buy from, but if you want to use it to order drugs and shit that can still be done fairly anonymously. You just have to tumble your coins, and as far as I know almost no people have been caught through the blockchain (the thing which tracks all bitcoin transactions).

I've ordered shit (legal of course ;)) hundreds of times, the only time I ever got a package intercepted was when the vendor was an idiot and fucked up something in real life - got caught with all the packages on the way to sending them - and one of them had my name and address on it. But even if you do get caught all that'll happen in almost all first world countries is a generic, "Dear John" letter from the cops which they send to everyone out of procedure. They can't even prove it was you who ordered it.

Last edited:
So they'll be able to track all our spending? :worryfeels: Isn't that kinda scary?

This is not lifefuel. Cash is good for fucking whores.

It would not be in the interest of your typical politician to ban cash, for this reason.

Just celebrate the government being able to track all your purchases theory?

So they'll be able to track all our spending? :worryfeels: Isn't that kinda scary?
Just celebrate the government being able to track all your purchases theory?
it means better monetary control. which is good and also get better stats on where people spend money

It would not be in the interest of your typical politician to ban cash, for this reason.
maybe in future crypto will be used for that

it means better monetary control. which is good and also get better stats on where people spend money
Wait, so you think the government acts in the people's interest? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: borderline bluepilled

Actually I would claim this is more suicidefuel.
Payment providers and banks rule the western world, and even some banks have cancelled people over their opinions.

Cash can be used by anybody, but we're now in the day and age where:
You can't pay your rent by cash.
You can't pay your phonebill by cash.
You can't pay your net bill in cash.
(most western countries, some still can) pay your water/gas/elec bill in cash.
You can't get paid in cash, you NEED a bank.
Any fucking large, or subscription purchase, you can't pay in cash anymore.

The moment the west lets them-self to pay/purchase things without it being linked TO YOUR NAME.
You've lost. And the most hilarious thing it will be the far left who riot and are arrested and are charged with felony charges, that lose. Not dumb websites like this.

And no, boomers will never adjust to cashless. I'm not even one, and I pay water/gas/elec bills in cash.

This sounds good in some ways but I've had many headaches with digital cash before, it's convenient when it works but a pain in the ass when it doesn't

Oh don't worry, a cashless society won't be used to threaten people into "correct" behavior and freeze your cash when you do "wrong" by government globohomo standards. Oh no. Just ask China what happens when the citizens do wrong.

Low IQ thread that worships government control over the goyim's money.

Oh don't worry, a cashless society won't be used to threaten people into "correct" behavior and freeze your cash when you do "wrong" by government globohomo standards. Oh no. Just ask China what happens when the citizens do wrong.

Low IQ thread that worships government control over the goyim's money.
low IQ they can already do that shit

low IQ they can already do that shit
How do they track cash as quickly as they do digital currency? Do tell me. You also didn't address my point in how the gov can freeze your spending for bad goyim behavior. Can they freeze your cash like they can your bank account or credit card? No.

The only good thing I perceive this to be lifefuel is that, theoretically, evading taxes/corruptionmaxx will be harder for rich people and we could really start an UBI experiment, and I have serious doubts about it.
Drugs just need to be legalised now.
Psilocybin is in phase III clinical trials and it looks it's very likely going to be legalized. Hang in there, bro.
Legit. Rightwingers just directly serve their Zionist masters. It's actually funny how right wing politics can actually succeed, the average person is such a fucking idiot cuck that they feel like multi-billionaires deserve all of their and even more wealth :feelskek:
"B-but you can be a worker and a pro-capitalist rightwinger! People get richer because they deserve it!:feels:" What kind of an inoculated neocortex parasite do people have in their heads to actually think like that? It's like a socioeconomic version of the bluepill.
The older I get the more enraged I become about how this shit is illegal, in almost every country on Earth, despite the example of Portugal where all drugs are decriminalised
I don't agree. I've been to Portugal several times for "drug reasons" and once a cop stopped us (me and some friends from there), asked if we had pot, we said "2.5g", and then he asked us where did we get it from. I was surprised at how my friends started giving all the details away. When the cop left, I asked them why they told them all that, and they said "There's a legal threshold here: 30g of weed. If you have more than that, you are a criminal. Drugs are not totally legal here. And if you don't cooperate with cops, they'll make sure your 2.5g weed weights 30g, trust me". That brutally disappointed me.

Also this:
This is suifuel tbh, I still prefer cold hard cash. Over for drug dealer cels

Yeah, don't see how this is lifefuel.

This is the best video I could find explaining Money vs Currency. This transition to digital will not destroy wealth (wealth once created doesn't disappear), but continue to transfer more of the wealth to (((THEM))) Just realize every country is undergoing a global race to export ones inflation before the "ONE WORLD CURRENCY" Any other thoughts on Fiat? @Transcended Trucel @InMyCellInHell

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/R4hE292850m3/

This is the best video I could find explaining Money vs Currency. This transition to digital will not destroy wealth (wealth once created doesn't disappear), but continue to transfer more of the wealth to (((THEM))) Just realize every country is undergoing a global race to export ones inflation before the "ONE WORLD CURRENCY" Any other thoughts on Fiat? @Transcended Trucel @InMyCellInHell

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/R4hE292850m3/

Yeah its probably will def lead to (((them))) beinf richer certainly

Are you ugly foid hater?

NO ECASH FOR YOU!

NEXT!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6