Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dimitri the Lover is the poster boy for incels in Canada, unfortunately...

W

Weston404

Banned
-
R. v. Sears, 2019 ONCJ 104 (CanLII)

Date:2019-01-24
File number: Toronto 4817 998 18-70010807-01; -02
Citation: R. v. Sears, 2019 ONCJ 104 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hxqmt>, retrieved on 2019-04-19
[20] However, in the last two paragraphs of the article, Sears places the blame on women who do not submit to the patriarchal order:

Canada and the rest of the western world is about to enter the “InCel Fight Club” era, where formerly “Lone-Wolf” InCels begin forming cells which will ultimately morph from vandalism and sophomoric havoc, to mass violence. The sooner women start treating young white men with respect, and we stop damaging our children with vaccines, the better. I am confident we can turn this situation around in one generation with minimal bloodshed. But ladies, it has to start NOW with YOU! Begin submitting to the natural Patriarchal order, and stop being so shallow and materialistic…choose men based on general health over faggish good looks; and intelligence/vocation over lifestyle thrills.

I will do my part after my “hate speech” trial ends in early December, and my time greatly frees up, by resurrecting “Toronto Real Men” meetings so that I can give men like Minassian a safe space where they can vent their frustrations before they are channeled into a violent act. What can the rest of you men do? Fight femi-Marxist ideology wherever you can. If you see a vile woman emotionally or verbally-abusing a man that is either unwilling or incapable of fighting back, step in and SHUT HER DOWN, with extreme prejudice. Only then can we rid the Earth of misandrous ideology, circumvent the dystopian future we are hurling towards, and guarantee that we resurrect our Brave Old World; one based on the natural order, as God intended.

''But ladies, it has to start NOW with YOU!''

That won't happen.

That won't happen.
Because that is 'hate speech'. according to Toronto's legal system, but Toronto Angloskank Dylan McEwen is not considered a pedophile or dangerous sex offender for videoing herself doing bbbjs on baby boys like a fucking Jewish Rabbi.