Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dinner almost ruined

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I had my birthday this week and went to dinner with my family. It was nice and I got to pick the place of course. Then in walks Chad and Stacy. Thankfully they did not get seated right next to me but they were in my field of vision reminding me what I don’t have and likely never will have.

The foid looked similar to Brie Bella, but I was able to ignore them for the most part.

On the way out the door I made sure to not hold the door for the foid exiting behind me, but did make sure to hold it for the man entering as I was leaving.

Once again, I felt like this:

Dude, you did awesome. Happy birthday.

went to dinner mogs me

Dude, you did awesome. Happy birthday.
Thanks. And btw the foid i didn’t hold the door for was a different one, not the aforementioned Stacy. But still attractive enough to brutally reject me.

just looked up that brie girl, that aint no damn stacy bruv

just looked up that brie girl, that aint no damn stacy bruv
Cope. I’m not going to be baited into worship but clearly the Bella Twins are 8 at least in their prime..which is long gone.

Cope. I’m not going to be baited into worship but clearly the Bella Twins are 8 at least in their prime..which is long gone.
she looks like white trash but i guess this is the WWE we are talking about

Is that really you OP in the pic?

i always found the one without fake tits hotter

Happy afterbirthday!

Happy birthday bro:feelsautistic:

On the way out the door I made sure to not hold the door for the foid exiting behind me, but did make sure to hold it for the man entering as I was leaving.
Based Gentleman.

Happy birthday

Happy belated birthday.

Happy late birthday, was it a clown themed party?

Going outside is ropefuel because you see so many beaitful foids