Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disabled Model Finds Love After Prejudice Online

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
Disabled Model foid finds an Asian boyfriend after prejudice online. Can you imagine the prejudice she has experienced online? I cannot even imagine the horrors she has gone through. Truly fucking exceptional hole isn't she. Would the Asian man face prejudice online if he was in a wheelchair? Would he find love?

Just a casual blackpill disguised as NPC bluepill. Low SMV Asian boy has to dumpster dive for a disabled hole. The only reason she even registers this guy in her vision is because she's a in a wheelchair and Chads don't wanna fuck her. He probably makes enough to support her since she's a """model"""" but she didn't have a photographer. I don't know anything about modelling but don't you have to sell your pictures to someone or work as a model for someone who uses the pictures for something? Simply taking pictures of yourself doesn't make money on its own.

The comments are so oblivious.

Jennifer says
Love is love. Whether in a wheelchair, black, white, born without a limb, big, small. People need to stop judging and criticizing.... Maybe they aren't happy in there own life and feel the need to be mean. This is a cute couple. You can see they love each other. That's all that matters..
Would our friend Jennie date a disabled Asian man? Would she see through the flaws? Love is all that matters..

Someone with a nickname says
I'm paralyzed due to a spinal cord injury and I hope I find love soon
But then our friend Faith Germage responds with a
You will find love when you least expect it.♥️♥️♥️
Just stop expecting love theory

Sakumzi Mbatha knows that
She is beautiful and deserves love like everyone

I am amazed by the amount of times people say love is blind and everyone says everyone deserves love, but at the same time NPCs in the comments keep praising her beautiful looks. So is life blind or not?

Last edited:
Jennifer Diaz says "Love is love. Whether in a wheelchair, black, white, born without a limb, big, small. People need to stop judging and criticizing.... Maybe they aren't happy in there own life and feel the need to be mean. This is a cute couple. You can see they love each other. That's all that matters.."

After proceeding to shit out two liters of 6 ft tall Chad's cum from her asshole

Jennifer Diaz says "Love is love. Whether in a wheelchair, black, white, born without a limb, big, small. People need to stop judging and criticizing.... Maybe they aren't happy in there own life and feel the need to be mean. This is a cute couple. You can see they love each other. That's all that matters.."

After proceeding to shit out two liters of 6 ft tall Chad's cum from her asshole
Everyone in the comments is so certain people need to stop judging and criticizing yet I didn't see many (=any) comments criticizing anything.

Everyone in the comments is so certain people need to stop judging and criticizing yet I didn't see many (=any) comments criticizing anything.
Virtue signalling go brrr

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Bullshit! Prejudice where? Niggas jumping on each other to get in line, infinite smv.

She wouldn't date him if she wasn't disabled.
Asian men on suicide watch, your only chance to date in the west is to aim for disabled used up beckies.

That gook absolutely fashionmogs me

katawashoujomaxxxing (real niggas know what im talkin about)

Just be Chang confirmed

Disabled Model Finds Love After Prejudice Online Existing​

She looks like a sex doll that's come to life.

Disabled Model foid finds an Asian boyfriend after prejudice online. Can you imagine the prejudice she has experienced online? I cannot even imagine the horrors she has gone through. Truly fucking exceptional hole isn't she. Would the Asian man face prejudice online if he was in a wheelchair? Would he find love?

Just a casual blackpill disguised as NPC bluepill. Low SMV Asian boy has to dumpster dive for a disabled hole. The only reason she even registers this guy in her vision is because she's a in a wheelchair and Chads don't wanna fuck her. He probably makes enough to support her since she's a """model"""" but she didn't have a photographer. I don't know anything about modelling but don't you have to sell your pictures to someone or work as a model for someone who uses the pictures for something? Simply taking pictures of yourself doesn't make money on its own.

The comments are so oblivious.

Jennifer says

Would our friend Jennie date a disabled Asian man? Would she see through the flaws? Love is all that matters..

Someone with a nickname says

But then our friend Faith Germage responds with a

Just stop expecting love theory

Sakumzi Mbatha knows that

I am amazed by the amount of times people say love is blind and everyone says everyone deserves love, but at the same time NPCs in the comments keep praising her beautiful looks. So is life blind or not?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyX6aE8e1pQ

meanwhile sad male paraplegics rot in public housing because they can't walk to the nearest bridge to jump off.

Meanwhile disabled MEN roping due to inceldom