Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discord server for ethnic incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-

feel free to join, for ethnic brocels only please. No hate against whitecels but this is for ethnics only.

Download 1

EE count as ethnic?

Yogurt / curry count as ethnic?

Over. Not accepted by whites and not accepted by ethnics.
View attachment 349086

not really, I mean once you guys have assimilated you're indistinguishable from whites. For ethnics no matter how assimilated they are they will always be seen as outsiders.

Based and segregation pilled I hope you all separate. I only knew of white only discords but I’m sure there’s a lot of non white only discords tbh

It won't get nuked. Other serves got nuked for sharing nudes and stuff like that.
ITfags will just click and report the server and everyone in it. discord admins will see the edgy posts in it then its all kaput

@FullTimeLoser see if you can get in lolololol

Show them your arm and see if they let you in :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Oh nvm if they don’t count EE aaa ethnic they probably don’t count you as ethnic cuz you have white skin. It’s over
I'm not eastren european tho. There are other parts of me that would make it pretty obvious what my ethnicity is. Plenty other ethniccels here know my ethnicity, and they defintely know I'm not W*ite. stop obssessing over me anyway.

I'm not eastren european tho. There are other parts of me that would make it pretty obvious what my ethnicity is. Plenty other ethniccels here know my ethnicity, and they defintely know I'm not W*ite. stop obssessing over me anyway.
6553A86C 17DD 4985 AAC5 9DAF08810AD2

@OP can fulltimeloser get in?

Man you really are an embarrassing retard. If I wanted in I'd get in. I'd just show him certain areas of my face or I'd speak my language.
I’m asking Op Not you stop whitesplaining. Your people put these guys down for so long and you continue to whitesplain over them smh. This is why they need a voice and a place, to get rid of racists like you.

I’m asking Op Not you stop whitesplaining. Your people put these guys down for so long and you continue to whitesplain over them smh. This is why they need a voice and a place, to get rid of racists like you.
You're genuinely such an insecure retard :feelskek:

You're genuinely such an insecure retard :feelskek:
Racism is a serious issue that affects POC every day and I’m sick of whitesplainers. I want oh pee’s opinion.
@FullTimeLoser is probably Tatar or some other Turkic ethnicity. He claims to have no "Caucasian" ancestry, so he's an ethnic brother to me.
He’d be EE then which would fit into OP’s white. It’s over.

Racism is a serious issue that affects POC every day and I’m sick of whitesplainers. I want oh pee’s opinion.

He’d be EE then which would fit into OP’s white. It’s over.
Drop it, kid.

I tought he was black wtf
No he just likes black people and rap...a lot .
Drop it, kid.
C013F35D 2B42 431F B201 550E33A57073

Sorry you have inherent racism. You literally propogate the systemic racial inequality in our system. Maybe give POC a voice instead of whitesplaining over them. You are going to die in the new progressive world, where we’re all the same no matter who we are.

you are a racist, and your racist ideas will die with you and your overlord Donald trump. Women will rule the world with their POC allies in a united front.

Do you think I believe in stuff like cultural appropriation? Your insecurities are imploding kid.
So you don’t? Tells me everything I need to know...go back to sucking Adolf TRUMPlers dick nazi.

Shitty server with faggot lover mods