Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Discriminating against incels and ugly men is just a normie cope now that they can't be racist or sexist anymore

G

Guest2

Checkmate, faggots; I'm transphobic, misogynistic, homophobic, sexist and uhh all the other things under the sun so suck my cock (no homo). They hate us cos they ain't us :feelzez:

They have to cope with the shitty cope of making fun of ugly guys, or short guys or whatever, but I'm having way more fun telling landwhale retards to get back to the coal mines

Checkmate, faggots; I'm transphobic, misogynistic, homophobic, sexist and uhh all the other things under the sun so suck my cock (no homo). They hate us cos they ain't us :feelzez:

They have to cope with the shitty cope of making fun of ugly guys, or short guys or whatever, but I'm having way more fun telling landwhale retards to get back to the coal mines
Their cope is so weak.
I elevate myself in a euphoric flare, that in turn blinds their empty, effeminate, soyball insultz.
Get rekt you stupid normos.
:feelzez::fire:

Last edited:
I'm transphobic, misogynistic, homophobic, sexist

my sweet summer child...

Their cope is so weak.
I elevate myself in a euphoric flare that blinds their empty soyballs.
Get rekt you stupid normos.
:feelzez::fire:
may be one day they will realize that their cope sucks and will rope themselves :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

may be one day they will realize that their cope sucks and will rope themselves :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:
Can´t think of a better punishment right now.
Maybe later, when my Edgelord self reeeeeeeecharges again.
I am exhausted.

well said bro.

they put all the hate on ugly males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back