Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Discussed a bit of the blackpill with some normie people I know

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Bit of RageFuel, but mainly a Story. Hurrah for Story time.

Anyhow, so, I was discussing inceldom and the blackpill as I brought up how women live basically on ez mode for the most part, unless genetically deformed or something but then again.. cucks/soyboys/whiteknights would simply come to those creatures' defense whilst we just have to tough such struggles in the dating scene and lack of companionship in general as straight men who don't have too many standards for love and whatnot.

One of them kept saying, "This is probably not the right path for you, I'm worried for you", etc. But, as a youngcel, I'm still not really too keen on believing anymore in false hopes in this existence that is mainly being skewed towards the benefit/Ultimate comfort of females in the West nowadays. They kept talking about how blackpills should not be biased or something, and kept talking about fat couples on documentaries, this one short actor called Peter Dinklage, and whatnot. That, and they said the sources for the blackpills need to be like.. 3 separate ones in one instance or something.

I still felt unconvinced, and felt troubled that I was not understood by them, and instead was having some eyebrows raised at me for refusing to down another set of bluepills just to not point out how horrible it is to live as a not-so-attractive man in this day and age, along with how easy it is to exist as a female. :feelsbadman:

Would appreciate some opinions from everyone, but yeah. That's my Story for like.. yesterday. Hope everyone is doing alright, as usual.

Cucks are bluepilled.
/thread

Never talk about the blackpill with normies. They live in a different reality anyway.

One of them kept saying, "This is probably not the right path for you, I'm worried for you", etc. But, as a youngcel, I'm still not really too keen on believing anymore in false hopes in this existence that is mainly being skewed towards the benefit/Ultimate comfort of females in the West nowadays.
They wouldn't tell a rostie "I'm worried about you" if she started mouthing off about complete bullshit like the wage gap and rape culture. You should've told them "if getting pussy is so easy, why aren't any of you with their looksmatches and have to point at rare occurances from television as examples?"

Dont talk to those cucks

One of them kept saying, "This is probably not the right path for you, I'm worried for you", etc. But, as a youngcel
How old were these people? Are they your parents?

One of them kept saying, "This is probably not the right path for you, I'm worried for you"

Right path? It is the truth. He is also not worried about you, he is worried about of what you have said because it is not the norm.

You need to be careful. I'm not saying don't drop blackpills, we need to spread the word of hideous truth, but don't forget that stating these self-evident truths can be held against you legally and can make you vulnerable to physical violence. Always push carefully and strategically.

Dont waste your time

don't forget that stating these self-evident truths can be held against you legally
How can talking about blackpills get you in trouble legally?

How can talking about blackpills get you in trouble legally?
Hate speech laws because anything that doesn't repeat SJW gynocracy dogma makes you a Nazi misogynist, blue-pilled family could get you declared a danger and involuntarily committed for these "dangerous" thoughts. You've gotta hide your true power level, ease people into it gently, find where they're tender.

Hate speech laws because anything that doesn't repeat SJW gynocracy dogma makes you a Nazi misogynist,
Hate speech is legal in the US, but I don't know about europe. A white guy can't go to jail for talking about black people.
blue-pilled family could get you declared a danger and involuntarily committed for these "dangerous" thoughts.
That's only if you live with blue pillers. Thankfully none of my family are cucked, but even if they were nothing could stop me from talking about it outside of home or online.

It is the story for everyday. They will protect their tribalism with all costs.
However, if you are youngcel, it makes sense to try looksmaxx and lie to foids. Now I thing about my wasted youth every day and feel only darkness.

nothing could stop me from talking about it outside of home or online.
You're doing the lord's work, bro, you have my admiration. Just please take care of yourself. If I said what OP said as bluntly as his description makes it sound at work, I would be immediately fired without a doubt. If your situation is safer, lucky you, but you're still doing a fundamentally risky thing.

How old were these people? Are they your parents?
They were certainly older than me, like.. 20-ish, the adult age basically. They aren't my parents, no. Just some people I know online, who I talk to often. Normie people, to be exact.

Talking about this stuff with normies is a waste of time, hell, most incels will vehemently reject it. Look at how blackops2cel and the like handled it.

Some guy I know said pretty arbitrarily that "it's pretty stupid how literally any woman can have sex at any time" (not exact words but close enough) and also "I'm going to die a virgin" so I think he's blackpilled

Did you drop the meekspill on them?

Did you drop the meekspill on them?
meekspill.. isn't it that one uh Criminal Hoodlum who turned into a model or something due to just looking "handsome" and getting stacies wet and whatnot?

I forgot to do so, since I didn't have the pic on hand, sadly. But, I wanna know, those comments on the pic.. are real, yes? They are not fake, right? I sometimes doubt it, but something tells me it may not be fake.. something really.. really gut-feeling-like.

meekspill.. isn't it that one uh Criminal Hoodlum who turned into a model or something due to just looking "handsome" and getting stacies wet and whatnot?
Yes bro

I forgot to do so, since I didn't have the pic on hand, sadly. But, I wanna know, those comments on the pic.. are real, yes? They are not fake, right? I sometimes doubt it, but something tells me it may not be fake.. something really.. really gut-feeling-like.
The comments are real, the ones who think they are fake are just coping.

Yes bro

The comments are real, the ones who think they are fake are just coping.
Jeez.. that sounds quite horrible.. when you think about it, and when you add in that real women said that. Then again, even if I did post that, they'd say "oh, that's old news br0. women changez br0." so I'd need more recent stuff to convince them, with multiple "unbiased" sources or something. Soo, idrk man. But, I do believe that is disgusting and quite eye-opening, the meekspill. Dangerous stuff..

I thought I could be able to at least show them that living as a non-Chadlite and non-normie is practically hell for most, and just to vent a little since my day wasn't exactly the best at the time. But, I can see your guys' point.. it's not really that productive.

Normies always push back aggressively, even apparent good guys, mainly because they have some cucked friends that either believe or did incredibly cucked things and don't want to throw them under the bus.
This makes it impossible to discuss anything blackpilled with them or even something that explicitly defends male interests (like a determination not to accept marriage with used up roasts, single moms or trannies)
Time to just Hitlermax and JBmax imo, to carve out your own path because you won't get anywhere with these cucked out normies.

The Meekspill. See these whores say these things. AWALT.

Normies always push back aggressively, even apparent good guys, mainly because they have some cucked friends that either believe or did incredibly cucked things and don't want to throw them under the bus.
This makes it impossible to discuss anything blackpilled with them or even something that explicitly defends male interests (like a determination not to accept marriage with used up roasts, single moms or trannies)
Time to just Hitlermax and JBmax imo, to carve out your own path because you won't get anywhere with these cucked out normies.
Yeah, probably.. which is really saddening. I wished to make some form of impact with this sad situation, ya know? I don't want us "lesser males" to get trodden on and forgotten, as well as viewed by the world as some dangerous criminals, while LITERAL CRIMINALS ARE BEING PRAISED DUE TO THEIR GENETICS BLESSING THEM.

I thought I could be able to at least show them that living as a non-Chadlite and non-normie is practically hell for most, and just to vent a little since my day wasn't exactly the best at the time. But, I can see your guys' point.. it's not really that productive.
Trust me, they mog you and they probably make fun of you behind your back just because you've mentioned the blackpilled to them.

Jeez.. that sounds quite horrible.. when you think about it, and when you add in that real women said that. Then again, even if I did post that, they'd say "oh, that's old news br0. women changez br0." so I'd need more recent stuff to convince them, with multiple "unbiased" sources or something. Soo, idrk man. But, I do believe that is disgusting and quite eye-opening, the meekspill. Dangerous stuff..
Normies love moving their damn goalposts all the time.

https://incels.wiki/w/images/b/bd/0k673zysixq01.jpg

Yeah, probably.. which is really saddening. I wished to make some form of impact with this sad situation, ya know? I don't want us "lesser males" to get trodden on and forgotten, as well as viewed by the world as some dangerous criminals, while LITERAL CRIMINALS ARE BEING PRAISED DUE TO THEIR GENETICS BLESSING THEM.
Maybe try talking to them in private, you might make slightly better progress.
In groups I know that even redpilled people will pretend to be soy just to fit in, and sometimes befriend guys of different political affiliation just to fit in better.

Some guy I know said pretty arbitrarily that "it's pretty stupid how literally any woman can have sex at any time" (not exact words but close enough) and also "I'm going to die a virgin" so I think he's blackpilled
based, you've got a blackpilled bro, bring him into the fold if he's not there already

It's possible to effectively blackpill some normies, but you have to have god tier communication skills to do so, which most of us do not.

based, you've got a blackpilled bro, bring him into the fold if he's not there already
I am a bit apprehensive but he got into hentai recently and he agrees with me on most things tbh. I even got him to join the same college course as me. But he would make fun of me for having 8,500 posts :pensive:

Trust me, they mog you and they probably make fun of you behind your back just because you've mentioned the blackpilled to them.
I mean.. you're not wrong, one of them literally said "you sound like an inkwell.." when I stated my views. I felt pretty hurt when they said that, like.. is there a problem with me seeking companionship and not being happy with my celibate status along with my realization that life just sometimes ain't fair? (All the times lol.)

I mean.. you're not wrong, one of them literally said "you sound like an inkwell.." when I stated my views. I felt pretty hurt when they said that, like.. is there a problem with me seeking companionship and not being happy with my celibate status along with my realization that life just sometimes ain't fair? (All the times lol.)
It's because the normalfags are brainwashed by modern media which all media is biased as hell against incels. If you said that you were an Incel they would of made fun of you or beat the shit out of you because all they see when someone mentions Incel is some "violent terrorist".

It's because the normalfags are brainwashed by modern media which all media is biased as hell against incels. If you said that you were an Incel they would of made fun of you or beat the shit out of you because all they see when someone mentions Incel is some "violent terrorist".
The incel hatredpill stings... ouch. But.. it's the truth. I just wonder why they pick out violent people who have been mentally damaged and beaten repeatedly like ER and that van guy from Toronto and point at all incels like they're the EXACT same; Going to kill people over their loneliness. (Which is possible, since some people are not too afraid of consequences and can become really easily ticked off.)

In my opinion, I feel like such things are overreactions, but.. they are understandable. In a world where we are treated like some odd creatures that deserve to be shunned, it's only normal such things happen. And.. really unfortunate, that lives have to be wasted at times.

Then again, their lives provide suffering as well as are rather meaningless, since they live life on tutorial mode.. but I digress. I hope you understand my point.

The incel hatredpill stings... ouch. But.. it's the truth. I just wonder why they pick out violent people who have been mentally damaged and beaten repeatedly like ER and that van guy from Toronto and point at all incels like they're the EXACT same; Going to kill people over their loneliness. (Which is possible, since some people are not too afraid of consequences and can become really easily ticked off.)

In my opinion, I feel like such things are overreactions, but.. they are understandable. In a world where we are treated like some odd creatures that deserve to be shunned, it's only normal such things happen. And.. really unfortunate, that lives have to be wasted at times.

Then again, their lives provide suffering as well as are rather meaningless, since they live life on tutorial mode.. but I digress. I hope you understand my point.
I do understand your point and where you're coming from it's just that the media picks out people who aren't even associated with the incels in any sort of way. Well I know that Minassian mentioned Incel like once but still. They like to say that we're "violent terrorists" because that's the image and agenda they want to push into people based on their "research". (Which is fucking nothing btw)

I do understand your point and where you're coming from it's just that the media picks out people who aren't even associated with the incels in any sort of way. Well I know that Minassian mentioned Incel like once but still. They like to say that we're "violent terrorists" because that's the image and agenda they want to push into people based on their "research". (Which is fucking nothing btw)
Yeah, but I do suppose mainstream media doing barely any research for topics isn't that uncommon nowadays. Then again, it's still not something good and must not be glossed over tbh. But yeah, I see what you are saying about the incels situation with mainstream media and their association with us and violence/"terrorism".

I just think of using violence as something like.. as a last resort, but not even really to the point of death. How I see it is that these things must be punishable by law, where like.. these normies get their Just Desserts in a way. You know? Cuz death is like.. the end of life, and there might be redemption for people, right? So, that's just my stance on such a matter and why I don't really condone violence all the time.

The only way to truly understand the blackpill is to live it